The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

The Sleeping Dragon Inn - 450+ NA PC; Trial Groups; Discord; PvE/PvP; Guild Hall/Trader

Drakkdjinn
Drakkdjinn
✭✭✭✭✭
Founded in 2015, The Sleeping Dragon Inn (TSDI) grew from a one-game guild to an online community of over 1,000 gaming enthusiasts & all-around awesome people. TSDI provides a fun & casual environment that enables players to find in-game friends and peers to play with across multiple titles.

Our current focus is on fantasy MMOs & RPGs/ARPGs, but we are always looking to expand our community into other titles upon member request. Some of the titles we currently support include World of Warcraft, The Elder Scrolls Online, Diablo, Path of Exile, FFXIV & Overwatch. Our largest player-base is in the MMO genre, with over 500 players on TSDI guilds in both WoW & ESO.

If you are interested in joining, please send a message to me (@Drakkdjinn) in game, on discord, or to one of our officers detailed below.

Further ESO Information:

PvE:

Trials every Saturday at 6PM PST

Dungeon/Pledge groups are available at most times for all difficulties - groups can be formed via Guild Chat or Discord.

PvP - Supported Factions & Campaigns

Azura's Star - Aldmeri Dominion
BWB - AD
Trueflame/Haderus - Daggerfall Covenant

Trading/Social:

Guild Hall will be open March 10th (The Cave!)
Guild Trader typically located in medium population zones; on pause until guild hall is complete March 10th.

GM & Officers:
@Drakkdjinn (Discord - Drakken#1202)
@YamaBushi
@helel-yojimbo
@Tezrend_Fieras

Discord information - https://discord.gg/xzK45yh

Policies:
Rule No.1 BE FRIENDLY & HAVE FUN!
New Guildies are granted full bank access after formally requesting access with an ESO officer (Dovah) on Discord.
Toxic behavior will not be tolerated.
Handouts are not expected of anyone;no begging

Thanks and I hope to see you at the Inn!

-Drakk
Edited by Drakkdjinn on March 6, 2017 7:52PM
  • sean1026preub18_ESO
    I'd like to join, I'm mostly looking for a guild to do PvE dungeons and pledges. I can fill any role and also offer crafting services.
    @Sean1026
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to join, I'm mostly looking for a guild to do PvE dungeons and pledges. I can fill any role and also offer crafting services.
    @Sean1026

TSDI is awesome for PvErs!

@helel-yojimbo is the leader of their PvE and he has did an excellent job of leading Trials for their guild as well as pushing their members to run daily Dungeon groups through group chat.
    Options
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bizzump - happy friday y'all
    Options
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump!

SDI is recruiting again, PST or in-game mail one of our officers for more info:

@Drakkdjinn
    @aquamantom
    @Vierron
    Options
  • luke.brindleb16_ESO
    Hi,

Could my friend and I get an invite please? @Lucazoyde and @BlamedPack962

Cheers
    Options
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will add ya when I get home :)
    Options
  • X_Skynet_X
    Not sure if this guild is still active but if so would love to give it a shot. Always looking to quest, pve, pvp etc. Send an invite @Ullman24 if possible. Thanks
    Options
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure thing, please send an in game mail to @Drakkdjinn - best!
    Options