Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No staff acknowledgement of GAMEBREAKING invisibility, loadscreen & moving corpse bugs

React
React
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This video is from last patch, but the same issue is happening almost every game now. You'll go into a long load screen or start the match in one, and when you come out 1 or more players will be totally invisible but still able to attack you, while other players might appear as dead bodies, floating around casting abilities but being completely untargetable.

PLEASE JUST ACKNOWLEDGE THESE BUGS @zenimax

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SHeRxsuYVM&t=17s
@ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
Content
Twitch.tv/reactfaster
Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gratz on getting that Caps Lock key fixed
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    PLEASE JUST ACKNOWLEDGE THESE BUGS
    And...never mind.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz on getting that Caps Lock key fixed
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    PLEASE JUST ACKNOWLEDGE THESE BUGS
    And...never mind.

You're pretty upset about a bug being reported huh.. I assume you exclusively PvE or sit in rawl'kha, staring at your gold gear sets and typing in zone chat?

These bugs have totally destroyed every possible PvP experience, and there hasn't even been a comment on them as of yet. Possibly the most gamebreaking bugs to ever be introduced into the game. But you're upset about a little caps lock?
    PLS TAKE YOUR DELICATE SENSITIVITIES TO THE "GENERAL DISCUSSION" SECTION WHERE SOMEONE MIGHT CARE
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happened before SS and still happening. Totally sucks.

Yesterday one of the enemy teams had invisible players and they managed to get a good lead because of it.

We came back only for me to crash close to the end.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is happening with all skills when cast on a corner as far as I can tell. I am having Acid Spray and Noxious Breath consume resources and not fire if there is a sharp edge like that.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... lots of invisible enemies in PVP at the moment... they briefly appear for one second, then disappear again shortly after - it's like they know they are invisible too... which leads me to say... "hmmm"
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should add... not nightblades either... they literally just flicker visible from time to time.. you can't mark them or reveal them - it's definitely a bug.
  • kezat
    kezat
    Soul Shriven
    Random 3-4 min load screens to rez does not make for a real fun experience in BG's, this last one i had it 3 times:(
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    had a moving corpse shoot bow light attacks at me in BGS the other day but that was it, i dont even think they did damage
  • ViolentBPI
    Rittings wrote: »
    Yeah... lots of invisible enemies in PVP at the moment... they briefly appear for one second, then disappear again shortly after - it's like they know they are invisible too... which leads me to say... "hmmm"

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_GaryA
    @ZOS_KaiSchober

Edited by ViolentBPI on June 20, 2018 6:08PM
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ViolentBPI wrote: »
    Rittings wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_GaryA
    @ZOS_KaiSchober

they don't care about PvP because it doesn't bring in revenue