The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vivek NA XBox Guilds

THEDKEXPERIENCE
THEDKEXPERIENCE
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
What are the big guilds these days? I truly have no idea. EP seems to be 100 1 man armies. If we could start a list of the active PVP guilds on XBox NA it would be quite informative. Thanks!
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill start the list for Vivec Xbox NA
    For EP we have The most amazing guild on EP Dark Paradise and the less popular but still amazing Guar Paradise
    Then we have Black Marsh Legion AKA (Sterlings Zerglings) lol JK
    Necrosi they might be in Shor now
    United Militia

Then we have other guilds mostly DC guilds
    Wreckage
    Sexy Time Slayers (STS)
    Tvrp Brothers

There's a few more but I'm not at home so I can't remember will edit this thread later I guess
    Edited by RebornV3x on June 20, 2018 1:35AM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    Ill start the list for Vivec Xbox NA
    For EP we have The most amazing guild on EP Dark Paradise and the less popular but still amazing Guar Paradise
    Then we have Black Marsh Legion AKA (Sterlings Zerglings) lol JK
    Necrosi

Then we have other guilds mostly DC guilds
    Wreckage
    Sexy Time Slayers (STS)
    Tvrp Brothers

There's a few more but I'm not at home so I can't remember will edit this thread later I guess

Tell Thumper I miss her the most :)

Also, yeah, if I could get a Dark Paradise re-invite that’d be great.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Obsidian Covenant (DC), pretty much always, but whether we're a Vivec guild depends on how annoyingly long the Vivec queue is. Just naming some others off the top of my head in addition to those named by @RebornV3x ; Ghosts of the Covenant (DC), Poison Injection (all, I think), Nightcappers (AD only, I think), Bleed for the Pact, not sure if DEECO is still around, Brethren of the Legion had about 500 all in one group at one point ....I haven't been in Cyrodiil (not counting IC) for a couple of weeks though, because it's a disaster.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @THEDKEXPERIENCE Whats your gamertag?
    I see DEECO around in vivec but I don't think they play one campaign exclusively

I haven't been in Cyrodill either the past couple of weeks so i forgot some of the big names in Vivec
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    @THEDKEXPERIENCE Whats your gamertag?
    I see DEECO around in vivec but I don't think they play one campaign exclusively

I haven't been in Cyrodill either the past couple of weeks so i forgot some of the big names in Vivec

It’s also THEDKEXPERIENCE. I was in both Deeco a few years back and was in Dark Paradise till I stopped playing for a year. Good people in both for sure.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ad: Unusually Long Load Time and Brotherhood although most of us haven’t been playing because of the freezes.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for PI and Night cappers, I haven’t seen any of them in Vivec on ad lately. I have seen Brethren of the Legion in Shor.
    Edited by Karivaa on June 20, 2018 4:53PM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only big guilds I consistently see on Vivec are

Blackmarsh Legion (the trashcans of EP)
    DTA (the other trashcans of EP)
    Tryp's group (the zergers of DC)
    The highly mediocre AD group that evil strongbow runs in (don't know the name)

After that the groups seem to get much smaller. Basically whichever faction's zerg commits gets emp and then takes over the map. The only time PVP is bearable is when nobody has emp.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    The only time PVP is bearable is when nobody has emp.

That's not true. Post-Summerset there is no bearable PvP time.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    montiferus wrote: »
    The only time PVP is bearable is when nobody has emp.

That's not true. Post-Summerset there is no bearable PvP time.

Lol fair retort.

Yes the lag and slide show style frames have been beyond stupid.