The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO in Steam don't work!

Simarglv
Simarglv
✭✭
Hi all!
I bought the game on the release and do not have any problems with the version for STeam. But many of my friends, as well as new players are experiencing a big problem with entering the game. My ESO + expires in a day and unfortunately, in protest, I have to not update my status of ESO +. I do not call anyone to do the same. It's just my decision, to maintain the incentive of developers to solve the PROBLEM.
  • Fieuws
    Fieuws
    ✭✭
    I've been let down by ZoS multiple times, but I kept on saying aah, it's fine. But now i'm done, I'll not pay any more money for a company like this untill they fix customer support
  • llgll
    llgll
    Its an ongoing problem it seems. Yet again they are down . I just joined the game because of advertising, and word of mouth, love it when I get to play. I won't buy premium or anything extra however until something is resolved between Zos and Steam. Just my feeling on the whole situation. Zos doesn't need Steam to sell their game. The game itself is amazing and one of my favorites I have played in a long time. I just wish I could actually log in more than 50% of the time.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Steam version, EU PC. Sometimes I have problems with login. Sometimes I have to wait till it will be repaired. Well, it's not lethal, is it? Same problems happen to all online games. Why making a drama? (oh, I've made a big drama recently, so I must understand....)

Edit: spelling
    Edited by myskyrim26 on June 19, 2018 11:56PM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But they said theyre looking into it?
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, since we already have another thread open on this topic we have decided to close this one. Please keep an eye on the other thread for official updates regarding this situation. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.