The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Working as Intended"

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
Wow the state of this game has truly down spiraled I can't even pvp without freezing and i have to relaunch the game, I have lost battlegrounds because by the time I got out of a loading screen the other team was already up 300 points, PVE is just as bad, I ran cloud rest trial one day and one of the mini bosses disappeared. I can't even play the game because the frame rate is so bad, I even ended up under the map during PvP. Just wow! can we not get anymore new content until we can get the game running properly?
Edited by regime211 on June 19, 2018 2:33AM
  • Xai_Zi
    Xai_Zi
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I spend about 3 hours a day in spawn and I never lag or DC, dunno why you go outside of spawn when the performance is so good inside.
    Frequent target of racially motivated censoring by mods.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xai_Zi wrote: »
    Honestly, I spend about 3 hours a day in spawn and I never lag or DC, dunno why you go outside of spawn when the performance is so good inside.

Its nature to want to leave at first, but it's really much safer at spawn. Eventually your team will come back and bring the others with them. That is when we rain endless hail from the sky on our victims!
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both Cyrodiil and Battlegrounds run properly with no freezing on my Windows-PC
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didgerion wrote: »
    Both Cyrodiil and Battlegrounds run properly with no freezing on my Windows-PC

You're one of the lucky few
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is important that you level alchemy and craft a full 200 of [Essence of Improved Latency] if not your ping will ALWAYS be in the 900+ range in vivec Cyrodiil… trade secret ;)
    Ad Victoriam!
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The secret to high performance is buying more Crown Crates.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. zyk
      zyk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »

You could be on to something... ZOS could implement Crown Bug Fix Crates that would have RNG bug fixes. Load screen and stuck in combat bugs could be apex rewards.
    2. Turelus
      Turelus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      OP what are your system specs and are you running with a lot of add-ons?

Whilst the game has issues it shouldn't be that bad always.
      @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
      "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    3. valeriiya
      valeriiya
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »

If they can figure out a way to monetize PvP like the crown store to generate revenue it'd be fixed tomorrow