Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA EST Small Noob leveling guild ...trials eventually. We want active new players

Scorpiodisc
Scorpiodisc
✭✭✭
Greetings,

We are Subpar Perfection. We are proud to be casual but we do still try to progress, just at a much more leisurely pace.

We are a new and very small guild that is looking to add more players to our roster, but no more than 40 players... ever! Why? Because we don't like big guilds... that's why. I mean, how the hell can you be friends with 500 people? It just ain't possible.

We are based on the US East Coast so we mainly play M-Thur between the hours of 3pm-10pm.
Friday - Sunday things are less structured since we have families that demand most of our free time on our days off. However, we do still play on the weekends...when we can.

Our plan is to focus on regular and vet dungeons until we have enough players that are leveled and ready to start taking on trials. We will also have weekly events like gold farms, skyshard runs, etc..

We are primarily PvE focused but we are not opposed to doing some PvP, just do not expect us to be any good at it :D

We are looking for laid back mature players that hate drama and have a great sense of humor.

So if this sounds like something that you are looking for then please reply here or send me a message in game and I will get you an invite. Thanks for your time.

Requirements:
Age: Must be 18 yrs of age. (Sorry to those younger, but we are adults and do not wish to censor ourselves for children.)
Voice: You must have a working mic for when we do group activities.
No Tryhards: We do not like speed runners or people that get upset when there is a wipe.
No Toolbags: We do not like mean people. If you think being a d-bag is fun, then please do not waste our time.

NO DUES EVER
Edited by Scorpiodisc on June 18, 2018 11:50PM
  • rlee20137
    rlee20137
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I just read your post and I would like to say I am very interested in joining your group! I am very new to the game. I got away from gaming for a while after going into college and becoming very busy with both work and school. Now, upon graduating I work a lot, but I have more time for gaming. So far I'm really enjoying elder scrolls and I love RPG's. I'd be interested joining a group of adults that are busy outside of gaming. I feel like I'm in the same boat. So, I'd love to be a part of your group!

Lastly, I feel like I have a wonderful sense of humor and I try my best to stay out of drama. I see a lot of drama all over, life is full of it, but I'm very happy just letting it happen around me and being considerate as well as trying to just have fun and enjoy time with others. I think it's very important to find a group of people that can appreciate and support you. We all can use that to better ourselves in life, I'm a very positive person and highly motivated to excel! I've worked hard to get where I am today and will continue working hard in whatever I do.

My gamer tag is Riirii20137
  • Scorpiodisc
    Scorpiodisc
    ✭✭✭
    rlee20137 wrote: »
    Hello,

I just read your post and I would like to say I am very interested in joining your group! I am very new to the game. I got away from gaming for a while after going into college and becoming very busy with both work and school. Now, upon graduating I work a lot, but I have more time for gaming. So far I'm really enjoying elder scrolls and I love RPG's. I'd be interested joining a group of adults that are busy outside of gaming. I feel like I'm in the same boat. So, I'd love to be a part of your group!

Lastly, I feel like I have a wonderful sense of humor and I try my best to stay out of drama. I see a lot of drama all over, life is full of it, but I'm very happy just letting it happen around me and being considerate as well as trying to just have fun and enjoy time with others. I think it's very important to find a group of people that can appreciate and support you. We all can use that to better ourselves in life, I'm a very positive person and highly motivated to excel! I've worked hard to get where I am today and will continue working hard in whatever I do.

You sound like just the type of person that we are looking for. I will add you on PS4 and get an invite out to you. Thanks!
  • eleser
    eleser
    Soul Shriven
    Welcome, Riirii20137
  • Scorpiodisc
    Scorpiodisc
    ✭✭✭
    rlee20137 wrote: »
    Hello,

Is that a Microsoft gamer tag? I just tried looking you up on PSN and I am not seeing you. We are on the Playstation 4 North America server.
    Edited by Scorpiodisc on June 19, 2018 8:52PM
  • KrisFro
    KrisFro
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

I’m new to ESO but an otherwise seasoned gamer. This is my first MMO; my main experiences have been Skyrim, Witcher, Dragon Age, Dishonored, Final Famtasy franchises. I would love to join folks who enjoy the game’s atmosphere and take their time to explore.

Late 40’s, New England-based. Game in evenings and weekends, but am finishing up a masters so don’t play every night.

I’m KrisFro on PSN.

Thank you!
  • steathzero
    steathzero
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm interested in joining you guys as I'm a returning player to Eso and I'm not trying to join these big guys so I can get tossed around or ignored when I need help I have a 259 champion but looking to start from scratch on s new character if there is still room add me on ps4 stealthzero89
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to join a casual guild. Shoot me an invite.
    @russelmm0828 on the PS4
  • Watzy
    Watzy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey are you guys still recruiting? Having a hard time finding people to play with.

Psn: RaptorOwl
  • Samas_R_Counts
    Is it too late for this one to join your guild? Sounds like a place for Samas to finally learn and make some Battle Buddies (someone will get where I'm coming from with that one).

PSN: Samas_R_Counts
    North America
    "Just your friendly neighborhood Thief adding counter balance to the scales."
  • huskykev85
    Hi i read your requirements and im really interested you seem like others who can help me do dugeons. I played before but never had any one to do stuff with. Im friendly and enjoy the game just need more frindly people to do things with. I just got a new mic so if i can join you would be awsome. My ign is huskykev85 thanks