The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon for Faster Potion Swap Holding "Q"

Own
Own
✭✭✭✭
I want the potion swap menu from holding "Q" to pop up faster for faster potion swaps. I think I remember an addon allowing you to adjust how long you hold "Q" for the potion menu to pop up.
Does anyone know if this exists? I would take alternative suggestions.
Edited by Own on June 19, 2018 2:23PM
  • Core
    Core
    How about an add-on that has a hotkey to cycle/rotate items in the active quick slot, skipping empty slots, that seems faster than opening up all the slots and picking the one you want in the middle combat?
    Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • schattenkind
    schattenkind
    ✭✭✭
    Or the extended quick slot bar from AUI (you can deactivate other moduls if not needed) where you can assign keys to the 8 spots and chose directly by pressing a key?
    PC - EU
    Primary: PvP: magSorc, magNB, PvE: DK Tank, Templar Heal
    Secondary: PvP: magDK, Templar, PvE: Warden something
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or the extended quick slot bar from AUI (you can deactivate other moduls if not needed) where you can assign keys to the 8 spots and chose directly by pressing a key?

What with AUI being unsupported now, I would love a standalone add-on which does this. It's the only bit of AUI that I still use.
    Edited by adriant1978 on June 19, 2018 5:01PM
  • mmogamerperson
    mmogamerperson
    ✭✭✭
    The only Sane people in the world are those that are iNsAnE, and know it...