The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

XB1 NA Cyrodiil broke, unplayable, frozen

rivenjr
rivenjr
✭✭✭
Suprised I haven’t seen more complaints. It’s not just PS4. XB1 Performance is as bad as it’s ever been. The Freezes are new, the lag remains, just a complete wreck of a game right now in Cyrodiil. You guys need a whole new load testing process. Nothing like this should have been given a thumbs up. Please fix this game! @ZOS_RichLambert
Xbox ONE Day One
Server - Xbox NA
Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    ya
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    At this point they're just pretending pvp doesn't exist lol
  • rivenjr
    rivenjr
    ✭✭✭
    I found, ‘deep’ in another thread that there are some fixes coming Tuesday for XB1. Hopefully it helps Cyrodiil.

Considering how much we spend on MOUNTS, it’s puzzling to me that Cyrodiil isn’t considered much more important. There is no other location for showing off your mount to your guild like Cyrodiil. I heard of a PVPer spending $1800 to get that Apex Senche to drop from the Scale crates.
    Xbox ONE Day One
    Server - Xbox NA
    Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    rivenjr wrote: »
    I found, ‘deep’ in another thread that there are some fixes coming Tuesday for XB1. Hopefully it helps Cyrodiil.

Considering how much we spend on MOUNTS, it’s puzzling to me that Cyrodiil isn’t considered much more important. There is no other location for showing off your mount to your guild like Cyrodiil. I heard of a PVPer spending $1800 to get that Apex Senche to drop from the Scale crates.

What? I really hope he plays in the NBA. Good god man. That’s 2 months rent for a lot of people!
    Edited by THEDKEXPERIENCE on June 19, 2018 7:05PM