Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Found out why nothings getting done PvP wise

• OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot your reference to this post, or is the search page what you are referring too :)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I were to guess, its probably in reference to the Monetization Designer job. That being said, I hope the person who gets the Backend Server Engineer position is good as his/her job...
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had to guess the OP is referring to the video. Its short clip interviews with devs. No one mentions anything about pvp. They talk about art design, creating stories, and creating adventures that excite people. Sounds very pve-ish.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    If I had to guess the OP is referring to the video. Its short clip interviews with devs. No one mentions anything about pvp. They talk about art design, creating stories, and creating adventures that excite people. Sounds very pve-ish.

referring to the 12 or so jobs that are open that directly deal with the games coding and etc.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because they don't have a Facilities & Emergency Preparedness Coordinator?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »
    Screenshot your reference to this post, or is the search page what you are referring too :)
    Reverb wrote: »
    Because they don't have a Facilities & Emergency Preparedness Coordinator?
    yes