Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Keeps dropping connection

LadyDestiny
LadyDestiny
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone having this issue? Just random.... can't do anything in game, drops connection and back to start screen. Been bad since summerset. It's not my internet. It's great with any other other game.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If your are getting disconnected randomly' you should try the troubleshooting in the help article below.

What do I do if I am disconnected on Xbox One with the error message "Unable to Connect to Server. Please Check Your Internet Connection"?

Deleting the local save data may also help in resolving this issue.

To delete save data on the Xbox One:
    1. Go to Games.
    2. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    3. Select Manage Game.
    4. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    5. Select Delete.
    6. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
      • Choose "Delete Everywhere" This will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on

If none of these help, you can contact customer support for additional assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^placebo
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.