The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

MagSorc PvP - Overload Gank

Nemeliom
Nemeliom
✭✭✭✭
I know, I know. Some will hate me, others will also hate me, but you... you will hate me.
Enjoy a small clip with some ganking on Cyrodiil with an awesome MagSorc build provided by you know who (with very small adjustments by my part). Fun everywhere, except on my victims.

https://youtu.be/5A2lL6xusXk
Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use bound armament, 11% more damage on light attacks o:)
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    Use bound armament, 11% more damage on light attacks o:)

Hahahaha, more salt into the wound!
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha this was happening to me all the time the other day. Maybe it was you!! Haha good work and enjoy it while it lasts!
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ender1310 wrote: »
    Haha this was happening to me all the time the other day. Maybe it was you!! Haha good work and enjoy it while it lasts!

Who knows, maybe you can find yourself on the video haha.
    Of course this will probably be looked into by ZOS. So as you said, I will enjoy it while it lasts. :)
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nemeliom wrote: »

Of course this will probably be looked into by ZOS. So as you said, I will enjoy it while it lasts. :)

It's been around for a long time, this isn't going anywhere lol blobs was the first person to bring it to light and then all of a sudden you see it all the time.

Dont know why people want a sorc gank build nerfed. Oh well, to each their own.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've honestly never seen this used.. not on my server anyways..
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw someone trying to gank me on my back using this technique... too bad I reflected his attacks and he ended up dead :trollface:
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • chiipso
    chiipso
    ✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »
    Nemeliom wrote: »

It's been around for a long time, this isn't going anywhere lol blobs was the first person to bring it to light and then all of a sudden you see it all the time.

Dont know why people want a sorc gank build nerfed. Oh well, to each their own.

Been around long before blobs released a version of it.

Didn't even need crystal blast before Stygian got nerfed, along with the sneak damage bonus. As well as alchemist gear swap. and less cp mitigation; Overload gank used to be ALOT stronger than it is now. Although it's pretty strong now still. :)
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw someone trying to gank me on my back using this technique... too bad I reflected his attacks and he ended up dead :trollface:

Hahahaha, happened to me at least a couple of time at first. Those reflects surely where unexpected.
    Now I know I need to roll fast haha.

I know this isn't blobs build, but I learned it from him all the same.