Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

I need a solid group for Vmol

Stinkyremy
Stinkyremy
✭✭✭✭✭
Max CP tank, meta gear, can do off or main role.
I have the mecs down, been doing it with a couple of groups for a while and there always seems to be some issue, like 1 person messing up, leaving or getting kicked, no chainers, waiting 20 mins for a replacement ect. I just want to get the trial done with no issues, do it multiple times without issues in both MT and OT roles.
  • Tezz001
    Tezz001
    ✭✭
    I can recommend “the council of elders” I was a member but chose to leave due to my own personal reasons, but they are solid and do nmol each Tuesday plus other days, check them out, they have a post just down the list here
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tezz001 wrote: »
    I can recommend “the council of elders” I was a member but chose to leave due to my own personal reasons, but they are solid and do nmol each Tuesday plus other days, check them out, they have a post just down the list here

I need a Vmol group, not nmol, and I'm not looking for a guild, I have no guild spaces, plus I have two trial guilds.
    I need a group that is running Vmol regularly.
  • Tezz001
    Tezz001
    ✭✭
    My apologies, but this forum is guild recruitment which is why I obviously made my error, no harm done lol
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »
    Tezz001 wrote: »

I need a Vmol group, not nmol, and I'm not looking for a guild, I have no guild spaces, plus I have two trial guilds.
    I need a group that is running Vmol regularly.

Perhaps continue to help your trials guilds run it regularly?

Its easier to do that than find a group who will just give you a regular spot, unless you are well known as a good player.
    Edited by swirve on June 12, 2018 1:53PM
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    You won’t find a vmol group you can just randomly join without 1. Being in the guild 2. Running regularly with them.
    That’s just using them because chances are once you get the skin you’ll be gone.

Perhaps buy your place
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have already done Vmol, multiple times, I'm not paying for a space to run a trial. I am at end game, experienced tank.
    I just need a regular group to run it regularly. I want more experience, want to get the in game achievements, run it for the weekly trial runs, get multiple sets of the jewellery ect.
    I have trial guilds, 1 having a core group and I am more of a back up, the other being not very experienced at Vmol.
    Someone has contacted me on PSN from this thread, so hopefully it works out.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just buy the skin. No one cares how awesome you are. Youve had 13 groups almost there but can’t get it done for some reason. This is why you should just buy the skin run. No ones gonna let you wiggle your way into their VMOL group. Start your own. Recruit.
    Edited by kylewwefan on June 14, 2018 3:46PM
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Just buy the skin. No one cares how awesome you are. Youve had 13 groups almost there but can’t get it done for some reason. This is why you should just buy the skin run. No ones gonna let you wiggle your way into their VMOL group. Start your own. Recruit.

"buy the skin"
    Can you not read, I have the skin, I don't care for the skin, I want to run Vmol for the challenge, skill and more experience so that I become an experienced runner at the trial.
    This is a recruitment section of the forum....... not a beg people to carry me (tank) through a trial because I am not good enough.
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well if you want to get technical about it... this is actually a ‘ PS4 Eu guild recruitment ‘ page
    And as you’ve stated. You don’t want to join a guild.. so this post is in the wrong section :)
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    NVM
    Edited by Weps on June 19, 2018 10:15AM
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank