The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DPS Jewelry: Infused > Bloodthirsty?

NewFordOrder
NewFordOrder
✭✭✭
I got all three jewlery pieces on my stamdk dps switched from robust to infused with weapon damage enchant, and I am definitely hitting harder, more so than expected. That said, there seems to be a lot of buzz around bloodthirsty. I had originally planned to test it out as well, but I'm hearing it's overhyped and actually underperforming.
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it depends, if everyone in the raid has bloodthirsty then that would just make the execute phase of the boss super short, making bloodthirsty less useful. Just my theorycrafting of the situation, I would wait to see what The Math People have to say before committing hard to one or the other.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh mighty, mighty people of the Maths! Come forth and share with us your wisdom!

We summon you!
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Infused for Stam, arcane or bloodthirsty for magicka. Basically how it works.
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I heard Bloodthirsty work better on builds that don't have execute skills, and 2 Bloodthirsty 1 infused is better than 3 Bloodthirsty.
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I heard Bloodthirsty work better on builds that don't have execute skills, and 2 Bloodthirsty 1 infused is better than 3 Bloodthirsty.

My impression as well (sry no math just playing around).
  • adeptusminor
    adeptusminor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess it depends, if everyone in the raid has bloodthirsty then that would just make the execute phase of the boss super short, making bloodthirsty less useful. Just my theorycrafting of the situation, I would wait to see what The Math People have to say before committing hard to one or the other.

I mean for most trials it's the last boss execute phase that gives groups the hardest time, so making it super short is pretty nice.
    Edited by adeptusminor on June 19, 2018 8:44AM
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where is the sheet? @Masel92 posted it?
    It has been going 'round and round for the whole PTS
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank