The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafted plus Crafted!

Ender1310
Ender1310
✭✭✭✭
Name of the post says it all. With the advent of jewel crafting what crafted sets have you paired? What was good? What was bad? What was meh? If this has any value I will check back in a week or so and compile all the info that I have gleaned. Maybe we can save people resources and time by compiling some good feedback...
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly can’t think of any legit builds to run that would put perform a drop/drop or drop/crafted combo. There’s too many odd 5th traits on crafted sets or traits that are out dated. It would be great if ZOS would polish up some of the crafted sets, would be good to have some solid sustain crafted sets, twice born star could do with a wpn and spell damage trait instead of health and so on.
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone played around with Sloads and Shacklebreaker? Thinking of trying it. Tired of seeing sloads on my recap I might as well give it a go. Comments opinions? Sloads + Chacklebreaker good bad or just meh?
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im using sloads, Vicious Death and Ilambris on my Mag DK for PVP, quite a funny combo with the lag in PVP, first you wreck, then they explode, lol
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seducer + Magnus

Julianos + Torugs
    or
    Julianos + Kagneracs

Innate + Shacklebreaker
    or
    Acuity + Shacklebreaker
    or
    Sloads + Shacklebreaker

Some real good possibilities but I wish I could test these out before spending the gold.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I can craft em, slaod + Willow + new food + TK

I'm liking it on medium honestly
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seducer + Magnus

Julianos + Torugs
    or
    Julianos + Kagneracs

Innate + Shacklebreaker
    or
    Acuity + Shacklebreaker
    or
    Sloads + Shacklebreaker

Some real good possibilities but I wish I could test these out before spending the gold.

Right thats what I made this thread for! I am getting close on my research timers I should have shackle plus sloads made by the end of the week. I will let you know how that goes.
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh oh what class on the innate? Curious as to what your theory crafting. It would have to be one of the classes with a class spammable. Preferably one of the classes with a class heal as well...How about innate and hundigs or julianos?
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well on low lvl alt im pairing sloads, assasins, and shacklebreaker in a 4,4,4 all in training green quality except white jewelry
    Edited by Nightfall12 on June 18, 2018 3:29AM
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wanna try eternal hunt (2h/bow) with twice born star, or hundings.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well on low lvl alt im pairing sloads, assasins, and shacklebreaker in a 4,4,4 all in training green quality except white jewelry

How's that woeko g out for you? Also what set is assasins?
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Im using sloads, Vicious Death and Ilambris on my Mag DK for PVP, quite a funny combo with the lag in PVP, first you wreck, then they explode, lol

Must try this soon lol
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay research timers are down I now have the ability to craft six trait gear! Crafting sloads atm (sorry I know its cancer but I am really not that good at pvp and I keep dying in this new meta sloads world so..) going to pair it with shacklebreaker.

What classes do do you think it would be good on? Curious to know what you guys think. What sets should I test next!?
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ender1310 wrote: »

How's that woeko g out for you? Also what set is assasins?

assasins guile set
    (2 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (3 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
    (4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage and Weapon Damage

sloads
    (2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
    (4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage

shacklebreaker
    (2 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (3 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (4 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery and Stamina Recovery

as you can see its a mix to help out at low lvl future hybridish tankish toon and well it worked nice got a few lvls off it already

Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    Shacklbreaker is best, not because it's op, but because it can fit well in any build any playstyle. That's why. Another crafted set with it? Ya sure. Wanna be tanky with tones of resources, willows path. I think there are alot of good ideas to come up with. I currently use shacklbreaker and seventh legion, but I don't have jewelry high enough yet to make a craft and craft set. But I will. I was thinking assassin's guile, throw a little cheez in it lol. Cheers.
    Edited by rimmidimdim on June 19, 2018 12:58AM
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay results in. I paired Shacklebreakers and sloads. Cheeze please. It worked Like you would think it would. I used a magicka nightblade had blue sloads jewlrey. People were a dying. You could just tell sloads was eating them up. Occasionally I would get a non-potatoe and I would win some and lose some. I should add that I used zaans as well. All light armor. Very promising on the first test. Sloads plus anything equals good. Thinking of maybe torugs pact with oblivion enchants plus sloads for ultimate cheese. Ill call it oblivion cancer or something or other.

Thinking about Willows but in this new meta having lots of resources does not a tank make. Rune cage is unblockable forcing you to eat the sorc combo of death and masters bleeds plus sloads equals impossible to stay in front of people now a days. Unless you are a warden apparently. More on that later.

For my next test maybe tomorrow if I can get the resources together gonna test out some dodge crafted sets. New one lets you heal for 4k every time you dodge. Maybe that and Tava's? Maybe engine guarding to gain back resources? Keep the ideas coming!
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got my JC to 50 today. So I spent some gold trying crafted + crafted.

I did Sloads + Seducer + Pirate Skeleton on a magicka DK (5 heavy, 2 light).

2H front bar, s&b back bar
    2x swift jewelry (cost reduction)
    1 arcane jewelry (recovery)
    Atronach stone

Very good combo. The sustain is impressive, and sloads is OP for BGs. No snares because of FM, great self heals, very fast with swift jewelry.

I call it the Sloaducer.
    Edited by brandonv516 on June 20, 2018 1:22AM
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Q
    I got my JC to 50 today. So I spent some gold trying crafted + crafted.

I did Sloads + Seducer + Pirate Skeleton on a magicka DK (5 heavy, 2 light).

2H front bar, s&b back bar
    2x swift jewelry (cost reduction)
    1 arcane jewelry (recovery)
    Atronach stone

Very good combo. The sustain is impressive, and sloads is OP for BGs. No snares because of FM, great self heals, very fast with swift jewelry.

I call it the Sloaducer.

Neat! I am thinking about running a willowspath sustain set paired with shacklebreaker maybe.

Okay my latest test was Nocturnals and Sloads. Nocturnals lets you dodge and gain 4k health each time you do so. Sloads well. Sloads brings the cheese.
    I did this in all medium with a selenes helm with a stam blade. I can kill just fine, but the amount of stuns now a days and lack of an immunity period is making it impossible to kill one opponent and move on. I break free only to be stunned again a second later. In medium armor it is very possible to be bursted down by two nightblades. Over all this is my least tanky combo. I am thinking about crafting this in heavy and trying it out with mirage.

Unsure what to craft next or what class to pair it with. Keep the ideas coming. I may duplicate the suducer sloads combo.
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update to my update. I am currently waiting to rez in some keep somewhere so i have time lolz. Started playing the Nocturnals sloads a little differently. Instead of a mele gank build in the middle of the zerg I just played ranged. All I have as a skill is poison injection. results:
    Amazing. Once again Sloads is getting me kills. The same targets that I was ambushing Incompas surprise surpris and were surviving this combo were dying to one skill light attack and sloads. But how does this incorporate the Noctornals you ask? After all its supposed to make you tanky right? And kind of Healy? Well I already told you I am putting a ton of pressure on people in the zerg with light attacks and poison injection. What I found was by staying ranged your nocturnals can now keep up with the damage. Where as I would have died to a sloads or some other dot now one dodge is topping me off combined with rally and green stam heal thingy!!! Did I add that I put werewolf at the end of my bar so when I want to melee I just wolf out with shuffle on me for 20 seconds immune to snares and every dodge heals me!! fun!
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ender1310 wrote: »
    Update to my update. I am currently waiting to rez in some keep somewhere so i have time lolz. Started playing the Nocturnals sloads a little differently. Instead of a mele gank build in the middle of the zerg I just played ranged. All I have as a skill is poison injection. results:
    Amazing. Once again Sloads is getting me kills. The same targets that I was ambushing Incompas surprise surpris and were surviving this combo were dying to one skill light attack and sloads. But how does this incorporate the Noctornals you ask? After all its supposed to make you tanky right? And kind of Healy? Well I already told you I am putting a ton of pressure on people in the zerg with light attacks and poison injection. What I found was by staying ranged your nocturnals can now keep up with the damage. Where as I would have died to a sloads or some other dot now one dodge is topping me off combined with rally and green stam heal thingy!!! Did I add that I put werewolf at the end of my bar so when I want to melee I just wolf out with shuffle on me for 20 seconds immune to snares and every dodge heals me!! fun!

So not sure how much the my upped survibility had to do with nocturnals and how much of it was due to ranged play. Now I am thinking to myself that if I am going to go ranged I owe it to myself to try a different set. Oh well tired will try again in a couple of days. I am kind of thinking about assassins guile now. Huh. That plus Sloads...Oh also I have to replace the selenes with something Maybe the Domihous one and one veli's for the WD.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was using 7th Legion on my stamden, but found that I don't like heavy armor. I prefer some tankiness with medium armor passives, thus trying Fortified Brass + Shacklebreaker. We'll see. Shacklebreaker is for Shimmering Shield uptime.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how you could go away from heavy armor on a stamden unless your going ranged bow build. Not sure a mele character can work this patch. I am talking open world large and medium scale pvp.