Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cyro.......

ezio45
ezio45
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Been staying out off pvp, decided to go in today... It was a mistake.

first 2 mins i died (1/2 deaths) from sloads with 3 procs off it in 1 15 second fight

then i must have a total of 5 frames per second in the middle of NO WHERE with 0 ppl around, walking felt like i have reduced moment speed on me the whole time but nope just walking

went to ash got snipe spammed to death before i knew i was even taking a hit because of lag

tried to re cap ash froze, closed app

IS THIS HOW YOU WANT YOUR GAME TO PLAY ZOS? I LAGGING MESS WITH EVERY KILL A PLAYER GETS TO TAKE 0 EFFORT FROM EXPLOITING CHEAP SKILLS AND SETS?
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Update:

was one sloads proc and 2 oblivion dmg enchants procs with a force pulse
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it'll get better champ.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    it'll get better champ.

ya after they nerf that *** and get some better servers
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is one of main reasons why I stopped pvp since summerset launch after I got rekt by this set many times in those 1st days of this patch
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    this is one of main reasons why I stopped pvp since summerset launch after I got rekt by this set many times in those 1st days of this patch

ya well im staying out too, lag is so bad you cant even fight only to be killed by the cheapest crap imaginable
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerfs are a coming! dontchu worree.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

when?
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »

when?

Part of the base game update next chapter......
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are “working on it” love zos
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno what else you expect. Wear the Meta, join the biggest and most active faction, grind AP and you'll tolerate the lag.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

when?

When Summerset has decent sales and the next DLC arrives
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »

when?

Ankael07 wrote: »

when?

so 3 months? cuz ill throw my disc out the window before then
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JaZ2091 wrote: »
    I dunno what else you expect. Wear the Meta, join the biggest and most active faction, grind AP and you'll tolerate the lag.

a semi working game and broken sets to be nerfed
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately the PvP portion of the game has been plagued by the same repeating issues for years and they displayed no interest on working on this aspect of the game.
    Edited by JaZ2091 on June 19, 2018 5:03AM
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Unfortunately the PvP portion of the game has been plagued by the same repeating issues for years and they displayed no interest on working on this aspect of the game.

ive been playing the game for a very long time and the only instance of cyro being more broke then this was the constant never ending load screen bug
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭

ive been playing the game for a very long time and the only instance of cyro being more broke then this was the constant never ending load screen bug

No the gap closer flying through the world then dead... that was the worst
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does it say about zos and their design team that they have to nerf a set so soon when that set was flagged over and over again on the pts?
    Edited by GlorphNoldorin on June 19, 2018 5:27AM
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh you mean Freezodil :|
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

when?

about 3-6 months.

this is why people are so critical of ZOS and their combat changes. if when they made a bad change it was "oh that change was not a good idea, lets fix it next week" there would be zero problems. instead we have to wait for months for fixes, which is beyond aggravating.

I mean i wanna put Swallow soul back on my bar play my Magblade like it's supposed to be played, instead i'm stuck with Crushing shock until next update and then even then there is always the possibility that @ZOS_Wrobel won't see reason and will not revert the change. sigh.
    Edited by Lucky28 on June 19, 2018 5:54AM
    Invictus
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We wont see any more pvp love for this game i think. ZoS has totally abandoned it and performance gets worse and worse. The next 2 dlcs are pve focused again. so just get used to the state pvp are in now. it will be like this for a long time.
    sload and overload cheese. Loadingscreen, lag and bugs. And the AP exploit…….I wont start to play regularly until this is fixed, just jumping in for the occasional raid. and i feel i will have to wait like forever...
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sad part is that pvp is on a hype in the gaming Community right now. and ZoS could have been in a very good position if they actually had cared for pvp theese last years. And drawn in alot of ppl and attention. Instead ppl are leaving for other pvp games :(
  • Sovjet
    Sovjet
    ✭✭✭
    Bla bla bla no cares, this thread was not needed. Thread numer #3300321
    For every player that quits, more will join in my name - Molag Bal 2E 583
  • Balticthunder
    Balticthunder
    ✭✭✭
    PvP up until level 50 still can be fun.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

when?

Ankael07 wrote: »

when?

so 3 months? cuz ill throw my disc out the window before then

By which time there will be different sets to throw your disc out for.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »

when?

about 3-6 months.

this is why people are so critical of ZOS and their combat changes. if when they made a bad change it was "oh that change was not a good idea, lets fix it next week" there would be zero problems. instead we have to wait for months for fixes, which is beyond aggravating.

I mean i wanna put Swallow soul back on my bar play my Magblade like it's supposed to be played, instead i'm stuck with Crushing shock until next update and then even then there is always the possibility that @ZOS_Wrobel won't see reason and will not revert the change. sigh.

and with this you remembered my how with gw2 devs literally *** balance with new elite specs for all classes with their new expansion but what they was doing? patch around every 2 weeks until they fixed their fail, it took them some months and we can now look with it at ZOS where ArenaNet need few months to fix their broken blaanace with atleast patch every 2 weeks if not 1 week, so they have done over ten if not dozens of patches in few months to fix their balance whiel ZOS will make Full 2 Patches Within 6 Months!

and what is grat here? we have patch every 3 months and these arnt even truly balance patches as I remember when they was doing balance patch they was shouting it LOUDLY! as they are making BIG BALANCE PATCH! but we still see nothing lol
    and even for just true balance patch I havnt seen this over years in ESO
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont be naive. Dont expect fixes without new bugs. Dont expect class balance without them making incap also heal for 200% of the damage dealt. Dont expect 1 templar spell get buffed without 3 nerfed.

Zos game designers and data analysts probably earn next to nothing else i dont see why the game is in a such a bad state. Or they cant hire properly.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »
    Dont be naive. Dont expect fixes without new bugs. Dont expect class balance without them making incap also heal for 200% of the damage dealt. Dont expect 1 templar spell get buffed without 3 nerfed.

Zos game designers and data analysts probably earn next to nothing else i dont see why the game is in a such a bad state. Or they cant hire properly.

THAT MADE ME ROTFL :D
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

when?

People keep saying this, but I'm not convinced.
    Lots of complaints, pages and pages, about Zaan in Dragonbones. Nothing was changed. Nothing was nerfed.

Sloads is the Zaan of Summerset.

One of the positives about Sloads is we don't hear about Zaan so much anymore.
    Edited by Kel on June 19, 2018 11:12AM
  • Thekingofwei
    PvP is fun, though, specially after Summerset. I even started using light armour :hushed: