Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – March 24, 1:30AM EDT (05:30 UTC) - 3:30AM EDT (7:30 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 25, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Cannot load only on 1 character.

alemmingub17_ESO
alemmingub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
My character is in my primary housing, Pariah's Pinnacle, and I get as far as seeing the announcement box and my pet summons when my ps4 crashes. I am able to load any of my other 6 characters with no issue other than a long load time.
I'm afraid to port to my housing now in case they get stuck.
The only thing I haven't tried is reinstalling the entire game.
Has anyone had this issue and also had a fix?
QuietPanda_22
PS4 NA
  • alemmingub17_ESO
    alemmingub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Update: I deleted saved data as well as uninstalled then reinstalled the game. I am still unable to log on to that character. All my others work. And it loads until my pet starts to load, then it crashes. I put in a request for support so hopefully they can move my character out of housing or despawn my pet or something!
    QuietPanda_22
    PS4 NA
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    mod
    @alemmingub17_ESO

Our support team can check your character and move it if needed on your ticket #180617-003077. Please be aware that it may take longer than typical to receive a response.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • alemmingub17_ESO
    alemmingub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you @ZOS_BillE I would appreciate that. Will I be notified when complete?
    QuietPanda_22
    PS4 NA