The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Low pop bonus

WaltherCarraway
WaltherCarraway
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know why DC is getting this bonus. PC NA Vivec

Edit: response from IxSTALKERxI is insightful.

x1kV6C3.png

tbQcC2d.png
Edited by WaltherCarraway on June 18, 2018 2:01PM
Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They were on 2 bar pop a couple of hours ago while EP and AD were both still locked. I think the low pop bonus kicks in when a faction has lower pop over a long period of time.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • aetherial_heavenn
    aetherial_heavenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC had about 40 players total for 12 hours sun night monday am oceanic time.
    Even in US peak Sun Night EP out numbered DC at every keep 4 to 1.
    Queue was position 1 -6 for me every login all weekend. Longest was just before campaign finished with queue position 15. Dunno what you think the issue is.
    Quoted for truth
    "In my experience, the elite ones have not been very toxic, and the toxic ones not very elite." WrathOfInnos
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC had about 40 players total for 12 hours sun night monday am oceanic time.
    Even in US peak Sun Night EP out numbered DC at every keep 4 to 1.
    Queue was position 1 -6 for me every login all weekend. Longest was just before campaign finished with queue position 15. Dunno what you think the issue is.

Don't know where you get these data from.

Post images to address
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.