The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vvardenfell Lore Books as furnishings?

AefionBloodclaw
AefionBloodclaw
✭✭✭✭
Since there are purchasable guild reprints of the main zones' lore books as furnishings, are there any equivalent of the Vvardenfell lore books? I can't seem to find any except those idiot volumes of madness that are Vivec's Sermons...
Edited by AefionBloodclaw on June 18, 2018 6:11AM
'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from the original 15 zones life book sets, they've not added any new ones.
    There are of course eidetic memory books all over, but the DLC and Chapter zones don't have equivalent sets to those 15 zones.
    I would also like to see purchaseable furnishing books from the dlc and chapter zones, but I'd also like to see something done about placing books. They really need to do what they did in EQ2 and make it so books don't count toward the item cap.
    Let us build libraries without eating up all our item slots!
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Earrindo wrote: »
    Aside from the original 15 zones life book sets, they've not added any new ones.
    There are of course eidetic memory books all over, but the DLC and Chapter zones don't have equivalent sets to those 15 zones.
    I would also like to see purchaseable furnishing books from the dlc and chapter zones, but I'd also like to see something done about placing books. They really need to do what they did in EQ2 and make it so books don't count toward the item cap.
    Let us build libraries without eating up all our item slots!

Yeah while I really would like to have some Vvardenfell stuff as furnishing books, I also would like to see bookcase furnishings that can store say 10 book furnishings and the whole thing only counts as 1 furnishing slot. Or something like that.
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer