Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Food poison bug

Bigevilpeter
Bigevilpeter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
it occasionally happens with my Orc, I usually have 17.6k health and 30.4k Stamina while wearing all medium armor. At times when switching food or I'm not sure when my health drops to 16.7k and stamina to 30.2k so i need to equip one heavy armor head to go to 17.4k health. Note that equipment and everything else is exactly the same.

After a while I realize im at 18.2k health so I go back to using my medium helm again and have 17.6k health.

EDIT: That is the main cause: Eating food while on poison eqipped bar doesn't give all the max stat effect.

Plz fix ZOS
Edited by Bigevilpeter on June 18, 2018 8:21AM
  • TheAstaroath
    TheAstaroath
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it also has to do with one of your Skills, some Skills apply a Major Vitality buff that stays active for a long time after the ability was cast. Try checking that out too. Otherwise, then yes, it may be a bug.
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe it also has to do with one of your Skills, some Skills apply a Major Vitality buff that stays active for a long time after the ability was cast. Try checking that out too. Otherwise, then yes, it may be a bug.

there is literally nothing different, also the stat is up without me casting any skills.

However I reset all my skills and noticed that the orc passive is working, it must be something else that is changing my max stats like that not sure what
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you use poisons with your weapons? Apparently eating buff food on a bar that has poisons on it won't give the full benefit.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    Do you use poisons with your weapons? Apparently eating buff food on a bar that has poisons on it won't give the full benefit.

oh yes i do, is that it? I ll give it a try

EDIT: Yes that was the problem thnx a lot mate you are a real life saver

But is that intended or a bug?
    Edited by Bigevilpeter on June 18, 2018 12:29AM
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    99.99% sure it's a bug. Hopefully it'll get fixed eventually...
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Updated main topic with real cause

• Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugged since more than 3 months and no fix in sight?
  • Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed this yesterday also