The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So this fourm...

Thorebane
Thorebane
I really don't wish to say anything negative but I have to.

Firstly, the game is great, few bugs but every game does.

The problem I have is the new official forum... even if I put it into English only I see about 10 French or German posts to one English one, nor can I find any real discussions. I think this is the first game forum I've seen aswell which doesn't have a general discussion.

Why couldn't we just have the forum layout like it was with the beta one? Easily navigate-able, all languages were under their own sub-forum, mods actively there every few minutes if anyone needed help and more. I've asked ingame about what people think and they all say they looked once here and they've said they won't be using it as it's too complex/poorly layed out.

So asking, what do you guys think?
  • Karner
    Karner
    I love it so far.
    I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -
  • SuperScrubby
    SuperScrubby
    ✭✭✭
    This forum makes me not want to browse during work, which I guess my employer thanks you for my increase in productivity, but I don't. It's pretty poorly designed and I rather liked the old forum setup better.
  • Vavume
    Vavume
    I agree , I expected a better forum, since the actual game feels amazingly polished and expertly crafted, to bad the forum is a million miles from that. I guess they will fix it over the next few weeks/months as I cannot imagine it staying in this mess for to long.
  • Futon
    Futon
    This forum is pretty bad.
  • scabrous_ftz
    scabrous_ftz
    ✭✭
    I find myself only using the "Recent Discussions" tab, as navigating the sub forums is not so easy. The non EN discussions being mixed in isn't such a big deal for me.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are you guys even seeing foreign-language discussions? The forums are segregated by language.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Seanb0y16
    Seanb0y16
    Totally agree. I much preferred the forum like it was in the Beta. It's so confusing now. I'm not clever enough to know this many languages. I guess now would be the time to learn :)
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    Bigest problem i have with this forum is:
    Why it is so narrow? Cmmon i want it on entire screen, not only in middle
    No "dark" style -Bethesda forum is awesome cos its BLACK with white letter -much, much better to read
    Languages should be sorted on diffrent subforums at the start, not at each categories
    How are you guys even seeing foreign-language discussions? The forums are segregated by language.
    I read topics by browsing "Recent discusion" -it show all threads in 3 languages , unsorted

• S1D3FX
    S1D3FX
    ✭✭

^This.

I see the option to view the different languages, but if you click the English text...in theory it should work?