Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Combait feels chunky, not sharp like Gourmet

Bradleyastab14_ESO
Bradleyastab14_ESO
✭✭✭
Let me just start this by seyin that i loube this game. I think it is just greetings. So let me start here by letting you know how much i think combat is a fat chunk. ([No offoraface to any of the chunk peeps]).

Its just so flappy and flab, cant even undrostand it, just always pressing the key in a group fight and it never is going when i tell it too, wierd? Lets look closer.

I took my keybroad apart, then replacing it with older keyboard, guess what? Still problem, even gilidy monkey-sitter [guildmite] say it is feelin chinky, laggy too. You know whats i am thinking? It is needing work.

Cannot go on like this! ifit does we will all be makent the meme about they ESO like how they do combat wtf like this [it is the ZENIMAX COMBAT TEAM] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4RtvMQp10
  • Disto
    Disto
    ✭✭
    Wat.jpg
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    brPm3.png
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • Rhime
    Rhime
    ✭✭
    LOL...
  • omnomolyub17_ESO
    I'm going to out on a limb here and say that you don't live close to the server you're playing on.

In other words, you might be lagging.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    This kid again.