The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Velidreth or Selene?? (Pvp stamina nightblade)

Y0ungLer0y3
So i asked a question about which monster set would better for my pvp stamblade, between velidreth or selene? My question got deleted and idk why but im posting it again cause I'd like the feedback from other pvp'rs
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither. use bloodspawn
    Edited by thankyourat on June 17, 2018 3:13PM
  • Y0ungLer0y3
    @thankyourat i used bloodspawn before and i dont think its needed on a stamblade personally. Yeah the ulti gen is nice but incap is already a low cost and my playstyle im not exposed long enough to need the tankyness proc from bloodspawn
  • ReverseVenom
    ReverseVenom
    ✭✭✭
    Velidreth is easily dodged, if you are hellbent on a proc set use selenes but I suggest like 1 velidreth and another 1 piece bonus though, lord warden for resistance, krh'ags for pen, bloodspawn for recovery, ect.
    Nerf mudcrabs
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭
    Veli hits more than Selenes in my experience because you're usually up close and it doesn't give the big map Selenes does.
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    So i asked a question about which monster set would better for my pvp stamblade, between velidreth or selene? My question got deleted and idk why but im posting it again cause I'd like the feedback from other pvp'rs

Selene hands down...just gotta learn to cc before it hits.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither. use bloodspawn

100%
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valkyn if you want an offensive set