The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Just bought ESO+ for 6 months, didn't get any crowns

CptDumplin
CptDumplin
Soul Shriven
Preeetty much what the title says. I can dye cosmetic armors, I have a crafting bag, double bank space, but no crowns to be found.
And I specifically remember being promised 1.5k crowns for every month.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it a renewal or initial subscription? Was your credit card charged? What platform? If PC was it via Steam?
  • CptDumplin
    CptDumplin
    Soul Shriven
    Was it a renewal or initial subscription? Was your credit card charged? What platform? If PC was it via Steam?

Initial subscription, payment was via paypal and the purchase has been confirmed on paypal, and it's via Steam.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CptDumplin wrote: »

Initial subscription, payment was via paypal and the purchase has been confirmed on paypal, and it's via Steam.

Since there are currently issues with ESO on Steam it might be delayed. I would give it till the issues are resolved then check.
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    open a support ticket. that's really all you can do right now.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, open a ticket. ZOS and Steam aren't getting along right now, and this is probably something in the account system that exchanges information about your Steam account.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus