Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

By Invitation Only - Bugged?

kirnmalidus
kirnmalidus
✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else having issues with By Invitation Only in Deshaan? I can't get passed the activate the light orbs step. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it in the correct order (I looked it up online and confirmed the order I'm using), but for some reason the trap door doesn't unlock.

I've searched the forums and can't find anything about this quest. Has anyone else had this problem? How did you resolve it?
Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • sylvieanne
    sylvieanne
    ✭✭✭
    I am having the same problem and submitted a bug report about a week ago. Just came back to see if it was fixed with this last update, but I'm still having the same problem. I see people coming in and out of the trap door, so maybe I'm doing something wrong, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what. :(
  • sylvieanne
    sylvieanne
    ✭✭✭
    Amending.. I tried it again (persistent!) at least 15 times with no luck. Went on youtube and found 2 videos of people being able to get past it. The only difference between the way they play and the way I play is the first person/third person thing (I always play in first). I switched to third and it worked. Weird. But yay. Finally past it. :)
  • Evanlyn_Winter
    even in 2018 i still have this issue.... it only works, even if i put in the right pattern in 1st person, if i put it in 3rd person