The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which mundus should i use?

ximelolagnia
ximelolagnia
✭✭
1hq9o6.png

I'm currently using a useless mundus for the sake of comparison, should i use wpn damage, stam recovery, or max stam mundus?
I play mainly in Sotha Sil
  • Lichbourne90
    Lichbourne90
    ✭✭✭
    Alot of it comes down to personal playstyle. I suggest trying both the warrior and the thief. Warrior will give u more raw damage but thief will up the amount of crit surge heals u receive.
  • BleuZephyr
    If you play in non CP Campaign, i would suggest go for Mundus that gives you Stam recovery or weapon dmg.
  • the_broo11
    the_broo11
    ✭✭✭
    Serpent (stam recovery). I always shoot for 2k unbuffed recovery in no cp. Anything lower than 1.8kish and you'll find yourself having to dark deal every 2-3 skills
    Xbox One NA
    GT: the broo11
    Spell Casting Wizard - medium 2h/bow stam sorc
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope that is not fully geared. If so, no matter which mundus you choose you gonna get rolled in CP AND no-CP.