Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The intrecatcies of PVP

tripiseanb14_ESO
tripiseanb14_ESO
✭✭✭
Hey all!

I am not sure I understand everything there is to understand about PVP in Cyrodiil. I have a few questions.

What is the point of the farms, mills, mines? I heard that they supply things to the keeps, but, what do the keeps use those materials for?

Secondly, what is the benefit to a guild claiming a keep, or a farm, or anything? What does that actually do?

Thanks!
  • SirTinbox
    SirTinbox
    Farms strengthen the NPC guards of a keep over time (no idea if they buff stats or spawn additional guards or both).
    Mines strenghten the walls.
    And Lumbermills strenghten the gates.

If taken away the guards/walls/gates revert to their basic "strentgh" over time.

I can´t answer second question, no idea appart from bragging rights.
    Edited by SirTinbox on April 3, 2014 1:58AM
  • Seneschel
    Seneschel
    ✭✭
    I think a guild claiming a keep allows people to browse its guild store. That way anyone in your alliance can purchase the items you list rather than it just being limited to your guilds members. And bragging rights.
  • tripiseanb14_ESO
    tripiseanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Oh thats cool about claiming a keep. But, I found an empty farm, so I claimed it for my guild for *** and giggles. No idea what its doing...