Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Imperial Edition Item Covert

nmcaunt1b16_ESO
Hello!

I own the Imperial Edition of ESO and have come back after years of absence. I understand that the "item convert" option for the Imperial Style was removed thanks to the handy tool tip in game which directs me to use the outfitting station instead. Fair enough. However, when I go to the outfitting station the Imperial options are greyed out/locked. They are listed as free to convert, so clearly ESO recognises the fact that I have the Imperial Edition of the game, however, I am unable to apply the conversion to any of my gear using the outfit system.

Am I doing something wrong?

Ps. I tried to contact Support, explained exactly how I have explained to you and all I got in reply was a copy and pasted response saying how they can restore deleted items but would need details of said item etc.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try to go to a blacksmith,clothing or woodworking station and see if they work there
    Or if I remember right I think you just go into your inventory and hit option on the item and you will see the ability to change there
    At work on phone so can’t check right now
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was removed when they started the outfit station. Now in stead of being able to do an actual crafted piece for free: you just know the style for there.
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Was removed when they started the outfit station. Now in stead of being able to do an actual crafted piece for free: you just know the style for there.

Was not removed. Can still convert pre-Dragon bones created / gained gear. OP however is referring to the Imperial Style being locked (whilst owning the upgrade) in the outfitting system.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    If you have any character slots left, create an imperial and see if it works then. If so, it should then appear for all characters.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!