The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Game wont install properly

Evangeleon
Hey guys i have been a beta tester and have had the game client installed on my PC before, however i uninstalled it. Now that i am trying to reinstall the game it will download the entire 25gb of the game however it will not install correctly and the game doesnt even show up in my programs and features. I was unable to uninstall it and try to download it again because of this, so i had to i went into my C drive manually deleted the Zenemax folder and tried to download it a second time and the same thing is happening. Please help.
  • Evangeleon
    Really... No one knows how to solve this?? sucks lol. I scheduled a call from support that said it would take about an hour but that was 6 hours ago now. i assume they are very busy due to launch
  • Evangeleon
    this is the report from the problem i am having. It will not let me check for uppdates on the drop down arrow as the game is not being show as installed even though it is on my harddrive it only gives me the options to Show last error,install, and settings . I am getting error 302 - patch error - corrupt destination.
    i bought the collectors digital edition for early access and have not been able to play at all and all of my friends that i personally talked into playing this game are already too far ahead of me for me to experience the fun of leveling my first character with.
  • Evangeleon
    above is the report that i ran on my PC with game consultant
  • Barbs
    Barbs
    I have not been able to install the game for the past 18 hours. After running fine for all of beta and first 2 days of rollout. I have got 0 help from online and still no phone call like requested. So good luck.
  • Evangeleon
    yeah i dont understand whats going on. its a serious issue though