The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Simple Chests Back in VET Content?!

SpunkDiz
SpunkDiz
✭✭
A patch or two back we were supposedly only going to see intermediate and above Chests on VETERAN level content. Well imagine our surprise when Summerset came and we begin seeing SIMPLE Chests again in VET Trials. Was this an intentional move? Or a roll back!?
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Link to the post that describes this change?
  • SpunkDiz
    SpunkDiz
    ✭✭
    Yeah I will find it - going to be a while to dig it up.
  • SpunkDiz
    SpunkDiz
    ✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/368896/xbox-one-patch-notes-v1-9-0-0-horns-of-the-reach

It’s in the base game patch notes under dungeons & trials toward the end of the patch notes.
  • SpunkDiz
    SpunkDiz
    ✭✭
    Just got word from several of my guilds vet team members that they are getting simple chests frequently in vet trial runs while seeming abundant advanced and master chests in normal trial runs.
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SpunkDiz wrote: »
    Just got word from several of my guilds vet team members that they are getting simple chests frequently in vet trial runs while seeming abundant advanced and master chests in normal trial runs.

Lol. Looks like they switched up the check!
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    > Improved treasure chests found in Veteran Dungeons and Trials. Now, simple-quality chests will never spawn in a Veteran Dungeon or Trial, which significantly improves your chance to get set items from treasure chests in Veteran Dungeons and Trials.

Hard to find.