The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Named sets and Crafting

dbgager
dbgager
✭✭✭
Should I be decontstructing all these named set items or should I be putting them in my bank. I have a whole lot of named stuff and a smaller amount of generic Armor. I want to build up my crafting level.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on your storage capacity, I generally hold on to all sets ... as you never know when ZOS will buff a set into the meta.

That said, with transmute, you can keep only certain traits and decon the rest.

I generally hold onto Divines and Infused large pieces first.

Depending on playstyle, second tier would be Impen (PvP), Sturdy Heavy (Tanking), and Well-Fitted Medium (Stam).

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 15, 2018 8:18PM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it drops, you can farm it again (and will probably get better the next time). Deconstruct away!

Anything below CP160, you grow out of very fast, and it's not worth keeping. By all means use it for a while, before breaking it down, and then it won't feel like a waste.