The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – June 2018"

• coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Tsaesci Crafting Motif will be available in the Crown Store for a limited time on all platforms from June 28 to July 2 at 10am EDT.

great, Iam on vacation from 23rd of June to 8th of July ... **** this
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tsaesci Crafting Motif will be available in the Crown Store for a limited time on all platforms from June 28 to July 2 at 10am EDT.

HMMmm

i wonder if theses limited time motiffs will giftable....might be a way to get it while away....still not a good solution.

if they can implement gifting they should do presales too.
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +Chapter centered on Daedric invasion including 3 Daedric princes.

+New crown shop items based on Daedric things.

+Altmer and altmer stuff is ugly.

+Mephala is awesome.

+Statue of Mephala in collectors Ed.

Seems a good relavently themed showcase to me.
    Edited by Sigtric on June 5, 2018 6:23AM

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭

Send a mail to CS explaining you're on vacation. If you have the needed amount of crowns on your account, it shouldn't be a big problem to kinda "preorder" and get it unlocked whilst your away and not able to log in, or afterwards (probably better to send the mail before the limited thingy runs out tho).
    They did this before.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, it’s been awhile since it’s been a good crown showcase
  • YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    1,200 crowns for the coral mudcab? what a bummer :/ wanted her so badly but that is a bit expensive for a non-combat pet
    -{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite
    x Nephaal Telvanni > lvl50 EP | dunmer MagSorc | Voice of Reason
    x Ko'haana > lvl50 AD | Khajiit Magsorc
    x Zasha gra-Lashk > lvl50 EP | Orc Stamcro
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    YamiKuruku wrote: »
    1,200 crowns for the coral mudcab? what a bummer :/ wanted her so badly but that is a bit expensive for a non-combat pet

Yeah, that's how much the mounts should cost like.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was pretty excited for this showcase. SIGH. Another month of sitting on my crowns. GG ZOS.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote: »

Send a mail to CS explaining you're on vacation. If you have the needed amount of crowns on your account, it shouldn't be a big problem to kinda "preorder" and get it unlocked whilst your away and not able to log in, or afterwards (probably better to send the mail before the limited thingy runs out tho).
    They did this before.

thanks for the tip, I will try to do that when Iam home.
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First of all, kudos for making the nightmare senche-cub available for direct purchase rather than putting it in the crates, as I was assuming would happen. That's awesome and I'll definitely be picking that one up, unless it's ridiculously priced.

Also, kudos for having more "permanent" items than limited-time items in this showcase.

However, I was a little surprised to see yet another male Nord costume. We've already had three. I hope we see some female Nord costumes soon, but I rather suspect we'll see High Elf ones first, which is fine, as I love the datamined images of those.

All in all, I think it's a pretty good showcase, though I'm also a bit surprised that you're introducing the new dungeon motifs so soon to the CS. But, at least they aren't limited-time and you include in the description that they can also be obtained in game.

ETA: Just read some of the previous posts and saw that the dungeon motifs aren't actually dropping in-game yet? That's ridiculous! I'm on XB, so I didn't know that it wasn't dropping yet on PC - I had been assuming it was since it was supposed to come with Update 18. It's doubly ridiculous given that master writs are supposedly already dropping with those motifs.

I was thinking that it wasn't until July that they started releasing Dunmer-themed items, but I just checked and sure enough, the June 2017 showcase had the Telvanni wizard robe (early June) and the first of the Dunmer cultural costumes (late June), along with pets and the first of the two Dwemer spider mounts. So, yeah...now I am somewhat disappointed at the lack of Summerset-themed items.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on June 5, 2018 4:42PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ouch! I guess that means about 2000 crowns for the limited-time nightmare senche cub.

As for the Taesci motif, if they follow the pattern of the two previous CS only motifs, it'll be around 2000 crowns.
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “For too long the magical discipline of Necromancy has been disregarded as a mere subset of Conjuration, or worse, dismissed outright because it is 'evil.' That changes now!" –Orryn the Black See that yall ? To all the those who are against us wanting a Necromancer class. :wink:
    Edited by Revokus on June 5, 2018 4:52PM
    Playing since January 23, 2016
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please note that this Crafting Motif will also be available by completing Fang Lair Dungeon content via the in-game Activity Finder.

Can i get a clarification on what thats supposed to mean? "Will also be" when? No drops from last boss? Only there as long as motif is in crownstore?
    Will Fnag Lair light and medium Chests shoulder dislocation be fixed before they show up? (pvp things dont have that issue)
    Where is HoF motif btw?
    Edited by eso_nya on June 5, 2018 5:08PM
  • WhiskeyJac
    WhiskeyJac
    ✭✭✭
    can someone just spell it out and say whether fang lair/scalecaller motifs will drop after june 27th or if they will drop prior to it ?
  • YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Ouch! I guess that means about 2000 crowns for the limited-time nightmare senche cub.

As for the Taesci motif, if they follow the pattern of the two previous CS only motifs, it'll be around 2000 crowns.

that would be alot but if a little crab is costing that much then i would'nt be surprised if the senche cub would be that expensive ^^;

And i hope the Taesci motif will be in that price range as you said, i missed all other crown store exclusive motifs x'D
    -{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite
    x Nephaal Telvanni > lvl50 EP | dunmer MagSorc | Voice of Reason
    x Ko'haana > lvl50 AD | Khajiit Magsorc
    x Zasha gra-Lashk > lvl50 EP | Orc Stamcro
  • BlackLabel
    BlackLabel
    ✭✭✭
    When will the kena and shadowrend weapon motifs be released?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

that would be alot but if a little crab is costing that much then i would'nt be surprised if the senche cub would be that expensive ^^;

And i hope the Taesci motif will be in that price range as you said, i missed all other crown store exclusive motifs x'D

There were only 2 other CS exclusive motifs, and they've both come back once already as they are "holiday" motifs. The Grim Harlequin motif was introduced 2 years ago for the Witches Festival, and it came back this past year. The Frostcaster motif was introduced 2 years ago for the New Life Festival, and it also was in the CS again this past year. So, you can expect to see them during the events this year (well...they could always change their minds on that, but these appear to be seasonal motifs, so hopefully the pattern will continue). Grim Harlequin was 2200 crowns but included a large pack of mimic stones. Frostcaster was 2000 and only had about 5 or 6 stones.

Took a look at the new stuff in the CS last night and was quite disappointed with the pricing. The crab at 1200 was already too much, as that's more than most of the limited-time pets go for (they usually go for 1000 crowns). Then, the new costume at 2000 crowns. The only costumes that ever cost that much were the three hero costumes and Naryu's costume - all of them were limited-time. Then, the new horse at 3000 crowns? Seriously? I know that some of the recent limited-time horses (like the Barbie one) were around that price, but again, they were limited-time. Well...the Nightmare courser has been in the store since it launched and it's been at 2,500, but I don't feel like gold armor is worth the 2100 extra crowns as compared to the original basic horses at 900.

At this rate, I'm guessing the senche cub will be at least 1500 crowns, if not 2000, but they could always prove me wrong. I'm not liking the trend I'm seeing here.

ETA: I forgot about the alliance war horse, which is also 2500 crowns. I guess if they put special armor on it, they can add an additional 1600 to 2100 crowns. I don't recall how much the horse that launched with Dragon Bones cost as I had less than zero interest in it and it's already gone from the store. That may also have been 2500-3000 crowns.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on June 6, 2018 3:46PM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want that kitty B)
  • BreakdownX98
    BreakdownX98
    ✭✭
    Bring back Tel Galen for morrowind anniversary!
  • poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭
    this may have been asked and answered but WHY are mounts and pets offered for such a short amount of time?
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing excite in June Crownstore showcase
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭

What’s Tal Galen ?
    Edited by LordLomax on June 15, 2018 4:34PM
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Hi I have seen alot of comments about the Fang Lair and Scalecaller Motifs but could we have some confirmation from Zos about what has happened?

The Motif release is announced and listed in the Summerset Chapter patch notes, In game people are posting they have the style stones the master writs etc. The Crown store showcase is vaguely worded and can be taken either way. It would be helpful to know if you can get the Fan Lair and scalecaller Motifs in game as of now?

Thanks
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • BreakdownX98
    BreakdownX98
    ✭✭
    LordLomax wrote: »

What’s Tal Galen ?
    Notable house that is a telvanni wizard tower. Zos released it for a few days last year and then never again.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is there an anticipated date for Colossol Aldmeri Grotto yet?
  • Tarrocan
    Tarrocan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fang Lair Crafting Motif is bugged? Cant use it...and he shows me that i have this book already in my list?
    AD MagDK 'General Degree <-Main
    AD MagDK 'Kiana
    AD MagDK Kiana The Fire Mage
    AD MagDK General Degree
    AD MagDK 'Tarrocan
    AD StamDK Tarrocan
    AD MagNB GrimKiller
    AD MagCro Som Ting Wong
    AD StamCro 'Som Ting Wong
    AD MagPlar Della Grant
    AD StamPlar R I M M A
    AD MagSorc Nautilus
    AD StamSorc R O M M I
    AD StamNB Iba
    AD MagDen Desi Roots
    AD StamDen Diablo
  • lishybach
    lishybach
    ✭✭
    Tarrocan wrote: »
    Fang Lair Crafting Motif is bugged? Cant use it...and he shows me that i have this book already in my list?

It’s not even showing up in Crown store for me.
  • JiDul
    JiDul
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the Scalecaller and Fang Lair motifs would be available in the crown store today? What happened?
  • Phreeki
    Phreeki
    ✭✭✭
    JiDul wrote: »
    I thought the Scalecaller and Fang Lair motifs would be available in the crown store today? What happened?

Yeah where are the motif's because they are not in the crown store yet and its June 27th.
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    can some one at ZOS please update the June Showcase notes to indicate that the ScaleCaller and Fang Lair motifs are NOT available please