Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does anyone have "waterfall, small everlasting" from the summerset achievement vendor?

ak_pvp
ak_pvp
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
If so, can someone show a picture or video in their house, I want to see the size of it compared to other things. Bonus points if you are PC/EU and let me visit.
Edited by ak_pvp on June 14, 2018 10:49PM
MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
Best houseknight EU.
  • Kheldoric
    Kheldoric
    ✭✭
    I know of a person who does, will ask if they can provide you with the screenshot/location.
  • WhiteNoiseMaker
    WhiteNoiseMaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too would LOVE to know the size and scale of this....
  • SofiDesune
    SofiDesune
    ✭✭✭✭
    hB1PDpX.jpg
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SofiDesune wrote: »
    hB1PDpX.jpg
    That’s daggerfall overlook right? Would you mind placing the waterfall above the outer escape hatch? I’d like to see how well it would cover the hatch. Seems small, but I’d like my suspicions to be confirmed (probably need a wider, taller waterfall)
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The waterfall doesnt obey physics, as the water just "Falls" in whatever direction you orient the furnishing.
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    name says a lot "small", it is really small, the chunks of rock attached to it are bigger than the actual water itself, which makes it hard to place and glue together. furthermore it is not even "real" water.

nvm that bit, It is nice to mess around with, can't wait till they release "big" and chunks of shallow river to place
  • Ibura
    Ibura
    ✭✭✭
    So, when I hear 'waterfall'...I automatically connect it with the sound of running/falling water....but this is probably only wishfull thinking?

Does it have an accompanying sound? Would feel strange when not.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ibura wrote: »
    So, when I hear 'waterfall'...I automatically connect it with the sound of running/falling water....but this is probably only wishfull thinking?

Does it have an accompanying sound? Would feel strange when not.

Oooh yeah!? Does it?
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if these could be connected somehow on the ground, so they could be made to look like a small pond :smile:
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does not have any sound. Spent the last 30 days doing the achievement to find it has no sound...oooo. However after purchasing I came up with the brilliant idea of buying an Alinor Fountain (8k gold) and hiding it behind the waterfall. Least now it is acceptable though my Dwarven Fountain makes more noise. Maybe that sound is ok given the water is more a misty stream and seems to work well at my jungle house. A heavier stream might look like my home will get flooded.

On a side note I find the design rather annoying. The sides are bulky and difficult to blend in with the environment. The sides should be shorter....or even no sides at all. I have put a cluster vine on each side which is sort of ok. I will scour furniture items to see if I can come up with something better.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matchimus wrote: »
    On a side note I find the design rather annoying. The sides are bulky and difficult to blend in with the environment. The sides should be shorter....or even no sides at all. I have put a cluster vine on each side which is sort of ok. I will scour furniture items to see if I can come up with something better.

Agreed, it would have been so much more versatile without the protrusions on both sides. Hopefully the next one available (if one is actually being considered) will have the falls part flush with the front, so we can use whatever rock style fits the theme of our home. Also having the natural limestone steps in varying materials would be nice. I've seen so many homes where the native stone style is brown, blue green, or tan, and then here's these unnatural white steps that stick out like a sore thumb. Surely a little recoloring would be a simple modification, devs? Or even the ability to dye our stone pieces?

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.