The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rings of mara

DBHAShadow
DBHAShadow
✭✭
Quick question, My friend did the ritual on me, and then my other friend did the ritual on me. We have a three person group. Now I know we need to be grouped to get the bonus, but Do I NEED to wear my ring, for my friend to get his bonus? Obviously wearing two rings doesn't stack the bonus, but I want to make sure my friend is getting his bonus as well. Obviously I wear my one friend's ring, the one who first performed the ritual to make sure I am getting a bonus. Basically, does my friend get his bonus so long as we are grouped and he has HIS ring on?
i'm not senDing sublIminal mEssages.
  • Kirky
    Kirky
    ✭✭✭
    You both have to be wearing the rings as far as i'm aware. It also stacks so I think if you were to wear both rings you'd get a 20% experience bonus. Hope that helped!
    @Kirky_Lad [EU/AD]
  • Karner
    Karner
    You only need to wear the ONE ring of Mara to get both of the bonuses. At least I believe so.
    I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -
  • Theosis
    Theosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    need to make my wife play...
    This is were my signature would be if I was allowed one.
  • DBHAShadow
    DBHAShadow
    ✭✭
    Yeah my only concern is that my second buddy gets HIS exp, if I don't wear the ring I got from his ritual. I'm not wanting to wear both ring, I very much like my magicka ring :P
    i'm not senDing sublIminal mEssages.
  • LilBudyWizerub17_ESO
    Maybe get a mod from ESOUI that will show you your xp gains.
    My Guild - Anvil
  • Karner
    Karner
    Maybe get a mod from ESOUI that will show you your xp gains.
    I'm already working on it.

I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -