The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New items

Gbnicholson1
Gbnicholson1
✭✭✭
I’ve got in the habit of shutting down the featured crown store window upon logging into a new character, because it happens every time. I just saw all the new items and probably missed some, whereas I would never miss them when it came up once a day or once they were released. It might be better for business if you keep it so it’s only new stuff in the window once a week or so, not every single log in.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahah, this exact same thing happened to me. I now click out of the ad immediately although in the past I would look at every single slide. I totally missed that there are new things available until I saw the sticky on the forum.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    I mean I’d rather not miss anything. It’s like spamming the same message over and over with the same subject line and periodically changing the message.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean... If its always popping up. Log out and back in to recheck. Your fix is in your complaint
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    I’m not going to check every time I log in.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I close that annoying pop-up as quickly as possible. I am now less aware of what’s on sale in the Crown store than I was before they implemented the new ad.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just open the crown store occasionally..
  • Naughty_Ryder
    Naughty_Ryder
    ✭✭✭
    Let’s end this once and for all............
    Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels. But their magic sparkles in nature.

- I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.