Maintenance for the week of April 1:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 1

Say you've bought and decorated a house...now you buy a different house....

Mureel
Mureel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
It would be nice to either: allow anyone to visit any of your houses they so desire.

Or: since you can make crown gifts now, allow us to gift our other homes - furnished or unfurnished to others, or sell them outright for gold.

There's no reason any more, since players can sell gifted crown (in game) items for gold, that our crown bought homes and furnishings must remain bound.

It's housing and decor. Not a maelstrom weapon.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I know what you mean I have a wonderfully decorated snugpod that put a lot of time and effort into creating.

But my main home is the one with all the utility, target dummy, crafting stations, etc. so that's the one I have set for people to visit. That little snugpod as amazingly as it is just doesn't have space for these utility things.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same - my witch cottage is really adorable, everyone who happens to go there says so, but I will change my main home at some point soon, to either the hundings palatial hall (for the utility), or alinor townhouse (because it's lovely).

Would like setting for public for any home I choose and have it show up like with the name when people right click my name.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even just a "visit primary" and "visit secondary" option would be nice.

I am a bit hamstrung, as some folks use my primary for crafting/DPS dummy/Transmute station, so I can't necessarily decorate it the way I'd like--but I can't decorate a different house and have anyone ever see it.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Even just a "visit primary" and "visit secondary" option would be nice.

I am a bit hamstrung, as some folks use my primary for crafting/DPS dummy/Transmute station, so I can't necessarily decorate it the way I'd like--but I can't decorate a different house and have anyone ever see it.

Agree 100%!

Also, I am happy to go see homes when invited in guild like: anyone who wants, port to me to see my X!

Often though, if I'm getting ready to go to any group event, then I miss the chance to see it and because I'm garbage with remembering who posted that before our event or w/e I never get to/miss out on seeing homes I'd really like to see!

The other side of the coin are those few people who do an amazing job decorating several homes and get a bit miffed if you won't take a tour of *all of them* right then.

Sometimes I'm mid anything and don't want to just swan off and look at 3-5 houses, but I do want to see them! Just not maybe at that second. I actually feel bad when I demur... lol ....like 'fine! You're never getting invited back!'