The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jewelry Crafting Skill tree Maxed out?

Kinnahz
Kinnahz
✭✭✭
Just curious, Have you maxed you skill tree out?

How long did it take you?
Any tips on how to efficiently grind it out?
Did you use any research scrolls from the crown store to research traits?
Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are already quite a few forum threads on this, @Kinnahz ... if you do a simple search in the forums.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Used around 5-6 mil Ap to max it out and have been using the research scrolls you can get with writ vouchers
  • ArpamiesFin
    ArpamiesFin
    ✭✭✭
    just do dolmens in alikr desert for few hours
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got all 15 of my chars max JC during the first week, costed 5m for my initial character did it through mages guild then around 13m for the rest of my chars, so probably around 900k per? But this was back during the first week not like it is now, where its alot cheaper to buy platinum now, was buying at 400-600 per before now its like 80-100
    Edited by Cpt_Teemo on June 14, 2018 4:46PM