The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How long is the scoring period for campaigns?

orubor
orubor
✭✭
I currently have no home campaign and also not enough AP points to pay the 150k to switch, and I also can't choose the "set to home once current campaign ends". But I know that when the scoring period is happening, it's only 50AP. Is this something that lasts only a couple minutes and the next campaign begins, or is there a larger period like 24 hours before it starts?

If so, when is the next scoring period for the Sotha Sil campaign?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @orubor ...i hope all is well in tamriel for you...

here's a useful link i used a bunch when i was trying to figure out what was going on with the campaigns:
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Campaigns

basically each scoring eval period is 60 minutes long...

vicec (cp enabled), sotha sil ( no cp) are both 30 day campaigns, shor (cp enabled) and kyne (below level 50, no cp) are both 7 day campaigns...
    orubor wrote: »
    I currently have no home campaign and also not enough AP points to pay the 150k to switch
    i'm not sure if things work that way - if you are currently not homed and only there as a guest - i don't know that you should have to pay a AP fee to switch campaigns, or, select a different campaign as your home...i'm not 100% sure though...
    while in a campaign, you can check on the scoring tab (i think that is it) and it will tell you how many days until the campaign ends...
    Edited by geonsocal on June 13, 2018 6:15PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • orubor
    orubor
    ✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    howdy @orubor ...i hope all is well in tamriel for you...

here's a useful link i used a bunch when i was trying to figure out what was going on with the campaigns:
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Campaigns

basically each scoring eval period is 60 minutes long...

vicec (cp enabled), sotha sil ( no cp) are both 30 day campaigns, shor (cp enabled) and kyne (below level 50, no cp) are both 7 day campaigns...
    I currently have no home campaign and also not enough AP points to pay the 150k to switch
    i'm not sure if things work that way - if you are currently not homed and only there as a guest - i don't know that you should have to pay a AP fee to switch campaigns, or, select a different campaign as your home...i'm not 100% sure though...
    while in a campaign, you can check on the scoring tab (i think that is it) and it will tell you how many days until the campaign ends...

Thanks for the info, but I'm already aware of these things. I was asking how long the scoring period lasts. Not the campaigns. I'm locked out, because I had already changed my home campaign before, and left my home campaign again but can no longer get into a new one without 150k AP. During the scoring period, the AP cost is only 50. However, I don't know when the campaigns end, as I am not in one, and I also cannot set it to change to a different home campaign when it's over because I'm not in one.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gotcha, you just need to know when the new sotha sil campaign begins...

what platform/server are you on?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • orubor
    orubor
    ✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    gotcha, you just need to know when the new sotha sil campaign begins...

what platform/server are you on?

I'm PC/NA.