The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Not receiving daily rewards when in 1st or 2nd.

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
Since 6/10/18 I have not received any daily rewards for placing first or 2nd in battlegrounds, beforehand I was receiving my daily rewards, I was trying to farm horned dragon motifs, and just recently I have not received any daily rewards besides, rewards of the worthy, not sure Why I am receiving those instead of my daily rewards. It makes playing battlegrounds pointless for me.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the random reset. It could be that you are doing the daily before it resets. I think the timer is 20 hours.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Check the random reset. It could be that you are doing the daily before it resets. I think the timer is 20 hours.

How do I go about checking this?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »

If you queue for battlegrounds and the reward on the queue screen is purple, you can get the daily reward. If its white, you are getting the regular reward. The daily resets 20 hrs after you last did the daily random BG.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »

If you queue for battlegrounds and the reward on the queue screen is purple, you can get the daily reward. If its white, you are getting the regular reward. The daily resets 20 hrs after you last did the daily random BG.

Yeah but if I haven't received a daily rewards a purple one since the 10th, then obviously some ting wong.