Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Visions Recruiting for Vet trials and Vet Dungeons (PS4)

Cêltic421
Cêltic421
✭✭✭✭
Recruiting active helpful players that are interested to run end game content. Vet trials hard mode, vet DLC hard mode, vdsa and any new

We are a small guild atm so patients would be appreciated while more players joins.

We are laid back easy going group of players that wants to run vet dlc dungeons and vet trials, couple of us run pledges daily.

Need more players for a set trial team to work on hard mode, and progression runs. We offer apprenticeship to help you to improve your toons. We take inexperienced and experience players. Just be willing to learn the trials and the mechanics if you are new to trials. We are looking for people that are at least cp-500 plus.

Visions is a Drama free guild. If you cause drama you will get kicked. We are here to have fun.

Thanks for taking the time to read. If interested and/or want more information please contact me via PSN. CelticDude421.
Edited by Cêltic421 on June 11, 2018 1:32PM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need some high dpser and couple tanks
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need a Tank, 2 mag dps and 2 stam dps for main trial group. We are a eastern time zone guild, trial runs start at 8pm est on weekdays.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spot is open for a main tank in trial group. If interest message CelticDude421. Have room for dps as well.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for more players.
  • trinimacNcheese
    trinimacNcheese
    ✭✭✭
    Max cp Dps magsorc, psn is FroggyFresh14
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Updated
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Max cp Dps magsorc, psn is FroggyFresh14

Sent invite thanks for your interest. Discord info is in the motd.
  • Das_Phyllis
    I have a tank and multiple stam/mag DPS characters, and I would like to join if there is room. PSN: Das_Phyllis
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a tank and multiple stam/mag DPS characters, and I would like to join if there is room. PSN: Das_Phyllis

Invite sent.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need DPS
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for dps
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dps. 750 magdk. Psn filiodas89.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zacuel wrote: »
    Dps. 750 magdk. Psn filiodas89.

Sent invite. Thanks for your interest. Discord info in the motd,
  • KrypticFuture
    Hey I'm only at cp450 but hit 31.5k dps (with puncture on stam sorc and still farming for better gear). I have completed all vet craglorn trials (including vsohm) I'm definately focused on running the harder end game content and once I have the gear im after im certain I'll hit at least 35k.
    Please add KrypticFuture if you dont mind me getting up the last 50cp required while with you
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for more to run vet dungeons and trials
  • koko2k4
    koko2k4
    If you need a healer I’m looking for an end game guild 750 cp have done all trials except vAS + 2 and vCR. PSN koko71105
  • TeamSeinfeld
    TeamSeinfeld
    ✭✭✭
    If you’re still recruiting, would love an invite. CP 707 Stam DK
    PSN: TeamSeinfeld