Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Kings Right Hand

TRIP233
TRIP233
✭✭✭
The Kings Right hand is accepting new members. We are a PvP / PvE guild. We are EP we'll accept any level of member. DLC isn't a requirement for our guild, but it is highly recommended. Message TRIP233, PonyKiller51 or 0-_xXkevinXx_- On PlayStation for an invite.

When you message us please let us know that you found this message on the Forums, and tell us a little about yourself.

We don't check the forums very often. (Only during the weekly patch notes). So if you do leave a comment we wont get back to you right away.
  • TRIP233
    TRIP233
    ✭✭✭
    The Kings Right Hand is looking to be revived! I'm extending an invitation to fill it’s ranks: New or Returning players or Experienced Players.

Message TRIP233 on PSN or in Game for an invite. DLC still isn't a requirement for the guild but it is highly recommended.

I am an expert crafter. I'm still learning jewelry because it's new, but I am working on it! I'm also missing a few traits on armor and weapons. I can also make most of the rare foods one of which is Psijic Ambrosia.

The Guild did die, I didn't play for two years, but I'm back on now (Summerset brought me back). I have openings in all ranks. Including Guild Officers.

The Kings Right Hand is a PvE / Social Guild. We’ll even dabble in PvP.