The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[PC/EU] looking for a group

Aeriavis
Aeriavis
Soul Shriven
Hi all,
I'm new in ESO. I'm looking for some players to have fun without any stress; I don't care to be a super hero. I'm 4th level and I play from Italy, usually around 9:30 PM.
I've played other chapters of ES and several RPG (like D&DO). I'd prefer "old" players, understanding the life with a family :wink: , but, of course, everybody is welcome.
Bye!
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    feel free to add me, we're looking for 1 more EU player to fill our dungeon / quest group
    Only stipulation is that we use discord. Usually all online around 21:00 GMT most nights.

add me ingame @thekraezy1

• Aeriavis
    Aeriavis
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks Kraezy! I read your posts about recording sessions. I'm not sure that i'd like that :smile:
    Maybe I'm one of those shy person!

See you soon
  • Princey
    Princey
    Soul Shriven
    Hey man, I and my friend are looking for more people to join us. We are both casual players and play for fun :) Add me so we can play @BenPrince
    Edited by Princey on June 1, 2018 5:03PM
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Aeriavis

For a PvP guild that is very open, relaxed and very friendly I recommend to send me (@CrazYDunm3r) or @DTStormfox a mail trough the game. We are an Ebonheart Pact guild.
    (Guild: Immortal-Legends)

If you are looking more for a PVE environment, I would suggest to mail me or @LeilaHella (she is gone atm). Same rules apply: very genuine, relaxed people with a lot of different possibilities, experiences in the game etc. This guild is for all alliances.
    (Guild: Imperial Dominaters)

Both are very good guilds and I have been in them for almost 2 years now. It is a very active community.
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • Aeriavis
    Aeriavis
    Soul Shriven
    @CrazYDunm3r

Maybe i'd prefer the second guild. I did not find the guild description here in this forum. I believe that is a true relaxed one, but is there a description somewhere?
    Do you use discord?
    Thanks mate
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I use discord, add me: CrazYDunm3r#9368
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • NeonLord
    NeonLord
    I am looking for few ppl to play with as well
    Ing:NeonLord