Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just started playing again! Looking for players on EU to play & chat

ViscousSummer88
ViscousSummer88
✭✭✭
Hey all,

Just came back to the game with the release of summerset. I've got a level 50 sorc but started playing a warden for the fun of it as I've never played anything other than sorc.

I'm Ollie, 22 from the UK. Playing on the EU Megaserver and looking for someone or some people to quest with or even just chat with! Anyone around?

Hit me up on the forum or in-game @ViscousSummer88

Hope to see you around :D
Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Ollie,

Feel free to add me;

Friend and I are new-ish to the game (cp 50) although veteran MMO'rs , friend has just rerolled a char as he can't quite make up his mind whether to tank or not, so we're running dungeons and quests whilst we both get our heads around ESO . Both from the UK too, we use discord and record/stream our gameplay each night so helps if you're not bothered about being recorded etc and not shy to talk obviously.

@thekraezy1
  • Jillzx
    Jillzx
    Hi what device are you using
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    Jillzx wrote: »
    Hi what device are you using

Hey, PC.
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    Kraezy wrote: »
    Hey Ollie,

Feel free to add me;

Friend and I are new-ish to the game (cp 50) although veteran MMO'rs , friend has just rerolled a char as he can't quite make up his mind whether to tank or not, so we're running dungeons and quests whilst we both get our heads around ESO . Both from the UK too, we use discord and record/stream our gameplay each night so helps if you're not bothered about being recorded etc and not shy to talk obviously.

@thekraezy1

Hey, thanks for your comment. I've sent you an invite on the EU Megaserver (@ViscousSummer88). I've also dropped you a PM to get you added on discord. My discord is Oliver#0001.
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    Got your pm, will add you to our Discord server when I get in from work. Should be online around 20:00 ish GMT tonight.
  • NeonLord
    NeonLord
    Hi guys fell free too add me as well NeonLord