Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So where's Artaeum located?

Menelaos
Menelaos
✭✭✭✭
Hi folks,
I am still marvelling at the beauty of the island of Artaeum. Although we are not to know where it exactly lies, there are some signs and landmarks that lure into interpretating its location. For instance, we have a coastline, three moons/planets and multiple triangular asterisms in the sky. Somehow I am inclined to think it's been removed to Aetherius or one of the demi- or pocket-planes 'between' Mundus and Aetherius.

So has anybody any theory as to where (or even when) Artaeum is?
...und Gallileo dreht sich doch!
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its probably in Aetherius or even on another planet in the Mundus entirely could even be in a different time being teleported into the past or future since The Order can manipulate time but more than likely its in its own pocket plane sort of like Clockwork City I guess all we do know is its not on Nirn which is the planet the The Elder Scrolls takes place on
    Edited by RebornV3x on May 25, 2018 6:59AM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Menelaos
    Menelaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    The sun sure looks a bit like the EVE Gate :D
    ...und Gallileo dreht sich doch!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can see it on The Aurbis map in Locations, in the same type of set apart areas,as Clockwork City and Coldharbor.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only the psyjiics know. And they might not even really know
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The island's off the coast of Narnia.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know they moved the Island to it's own pocket plane outside Nirn and the Mundus.

Just like how Sheogorath took Eyevea from Nirn.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean right now? Because it's moveable. Where it appears in-game is just where it was parked at the time.

Perhaps it's also capable of being multiple places at once - one huge portal, in effect.
  • WillS1888
    WillS1888
    ✭✭
    Its in one place and many places. Its like a giant sphere of distorted time. Its obvious that it can move on its own since we suddenly gained access to it. My theory is that arteum so on the inside it looks like time moves but on the outside time stands still. This would explain its sudden reappearance. If it had a movement pattern we would have been able to travel there much earlier on
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    The island's off the coast of Namira.
    fixed :>
    WillS1888 wrote: »
    My theory is that arteum so on the inside it looks like time moves but on the outside time stands still. This would explain its sudden reappearance. If it had a movement pattern we would have been able to travel there much earlier on
    That's an idea ! the skybox reminded me the first psijic skill with a sphere space where time is locked / slowed. So maybe they put themselves "into stasis" to "jump forward" to our time.

But this won't explain why the characters are speaking as if they "spent a long time out of Nirn"... Maybe adjusting their speech for not blowing our fragile minds?

Edited by Ajaxandriel on June 7, 2018 5:21PM
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My guess, would be somewhere in the mundus, as saw a number of planets on either side of the sky and just assumed that. Hey could be wrong.

Set apart from Nirn, floating in its own area between the planets/gods.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP