The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Has anyone blended clockwork with another style of architecture yet?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
p8vxztsd7m9b.png
Ive been trying to blend clockwork with Amaya lake lodge but it seems outta place. Its hard to blend it esp with that brown stonework. Anyone have any success with a different style of housing?
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havent used it extensively, but I have a number of clockwork elements in my crafting room in Tel Galen and the clockwork stuff looks really nice in there. The stone matches well enough, and the arched clockwork panels fit *perfectly* in the alcoves.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earrindo wrote: »
    I havent used it extensively, but I have a number of clockwork elements in my crafting room in Tel Galen and the clockwork stuff looks really nice in there. The stone matches well enough, and the arched clockwork panels fit *perfectly* in the alcoves.

got a pricture of what you mean?
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt have any uploaded, or taken for that matter, generally dont screenshot my house ^^

Br8dXd1.jpg

its a bit dim in the photo, but the clockwork furnace is being overtaken a bit by vines, and you can see the arched clockwork panel fits quite snugly into the alcove behind the woodworking station

with stuff like clockwork or dwemer, its less about finding a home that matches them, and more about finding ways to integrate those elements into the house you want them in. Sometimes its easier, sometimes its harder. It all depends on the goal.
    Edited by Earrindo on June 13, 2018 4:23AM