The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Need some dps help

ezio45
ezio45
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Highelf mag sorc

juli, IA, illambris, imperfected asylum inferno front bar, Ia lighting back bar (yes in know moondancer is better cant very well get that if im a potato) all divines gold with gold enchants lighting staff nirn, fire staff infused shock

front bar: crushing, aegis, innerlight, wrath, cfrag, meteor
back bar: curse, shield, aegis, ele blockade, liquid lightning desro ult

rotation: desro-> liquid-> blockade-> curse-> barswap -> crushing x3 -> cfrag if proced -> barswap heavy attack repeat
(yes im weaving)

can only hit 27k on my best parse despite having my dots up consistently and executing at 20 switching crushing for wrath

• XiDiabolismiX
    XiDiabolismiX
    ✭✭✭
    Are you doing a heavy attack every single time? If so, that may be why. The trick to a sorc rotation is to only use a heavy attack when you’re getting low on resources. This will allow for more force pulses and crystal frag procs on the front bar.

Once you’re comfortable with that, you can even time your heavies in line with the target being off balance for an extra boost in resource return.

Also what food, mundus, and cp load out are you using?
    Edited by XiDiabolismiX on June 4, 2018 12:33AM
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc sustain is terrible. If you run ele drain + witchmothers food, you will be able to do the 3 mil dummy with only having to do ~4 heavy attacks for resources. The 6 mil dummy is not doable without orbs.
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roll magblade
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd