The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mages Fury Proc outside execute range.

Toc de Malsvi
Toc de Malsvi
✭✭✭✭✭
In battlegrounds, came out of the spawn and was instantly killed. Now, I have 20k health which is on the lower end although not super low within BGs. I run 25k spell resist and 7 Impen.

sMbNIzU.jpg
(Edited to remove names)

Based on the damage pre execute proc I would be at 6k health which is an easy 30% health. Beyond that the execute damage on that is insane. I can only guess my opponent had the powerup. But powerup or no I shouldn't get executed from 30%. This execute is not behaving properly and giving away free kills where players should be surviving.

Edited by Toc de Malsvi on June 12, 2018 7:12AM
Legendary Archer of Valenwood
Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Templar's are evil..
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Powerup is possible.

Atronach was present also so synergy for major berserk is possible.
    Edited by brandonv516 on June 12, 2018 12:37PM
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You got hit will all kind's of bugs, as you took full damage (completely unmitigated) and no 50% damage reduction. (Unless your assailant was rocking 100k+ magicka and 3k spell damage.

That's not even counting the fury proc.

Was a bugged instance (or someone CE'ing the hell out of things).
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The recap seems to almost always ignore light/heavy attacks and weapon enchant procs. Could be those?

As for the damage, that seems really high but maybe he's running 3x bloodthirsty or something XD
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The recap has been extremely buggy this patch.

I had a 1v1 earlier today, which I lost after a minute or so, and my recap showed 2 instances of damage (that added up to about 8k damage).
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probly fell within the range by something else like some light attacks or other damage like an AOE that is not reporting in the deathcap. The deathcap is not 100%.
    Edited by Potenza on June 12, 2018 5:15PM