The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alliance War Exploit?

dpayne83_ESO
dpayne83_ESO
✭✭✭
Hello All,

So I was running around partaking in some pvp shenanigans in Alliance War and just out of curiosity I took a look at the leaderboards. First thing that really stuck out at me was the top 10. They mostly had around 80,000 to 90,000 points which is good on them that they really enjoy their pvp...all except number 1. Number 2 has 92,000 and number 1 had more than 183,000. Seeing as how the servers have been up for less than 72 hours and looking at the points I get per hour and the averages of people I played with I just couldn't figure how someone could have that big of a jump between first and second place in the amount of time without running a bot or finding an exploit. If I am wrong could someone please explain. I am curious and was wondering if anybody else noticed. Thank you for your time.
  • Igolbug
    Igolbug
    ✭✭✭
    You are wrong. Top players on my campaign are 2 of them and they are up to almost 200k. They came out to the campaign sunday afternoon I was in 8th and they slowly passed me by. not fast enough for an exploit since I run solo or in a small group and usually out looking or small fights.

I only have 70k but I've worked for 16 hours since launch and slept for 16 hours, that's 32 hours they have on me and are only a little over double my points.
    Igolbug
    V10 R20 Nightblade Ebonheart Pact
    WABBAJACK since day1!
    Options
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    IDK I think there is still exploit going on. I have seen on my own server (Dawnguard EU) a player come from nowehere and passted everyone like 50K+ in a day, more then average for that server's population.

This AP system is not good and needs to be fixed otherwise emperor's are just gonna be professional AFKers.
    Indeed it is so...
    Options
  • Kamosabe
    Kamosabe
    The recently nerfed PvP quest was the exploit. You get 1000 alliance points for it, and in zerg battles it takes like 30 seconds to complete it with a raid group. Easy enough to this quest 200 times in two days...
    Options