The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Merchant is still crashing my game

Rowantree
Rowantree
✭✭
I know they delayed initialization til (supposedly) after the game has mostly loaded, but that plus the splashy advertising popup is crashing me every time. If I log on without it, then turn it on and reload, I can use it. But marking 12 data checkboxes every time to turn it off and then again to turn it back on is...less than optimal. Is there some way to delay initialization for a minute or something, a long enough time that you can log on all the way and turn off that popup ad?
  • Rowantree
    Rowantree
    ✭✭
    And now it's crashing me even if I reload. Can't live without it, someone tell me how to fix this without wiping all my data for the third time this year.
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tip: Turn off only MM00. It'll turn the whole thing off. Turning it on again will turn the whole thing on.

You can turn off the delayed initialization. Turning it off might help.
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using any other add-ons that are trying to interact with the pop-up, like No, thank you, or any other data heavy add-ons?

The experience you're having is not typical, which leads me to think there is an issue not solely related to MM.
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone