Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What kind of home do you want in Murkmire?

TonyRockaroni
TonyRockaroni
✭✭✭✭✭
With the upcoming release of Murkmire near the end of this year (which already makes me a very happy Argonian :3), I can't help but wonder what sort of home(s) we may see in the deeper reaches of Black Marsh.

Murkmire does use more tribal buildings moreso than mud huts. And it would make sense to see one of these as a small or medium-sized home. Many people seem to want smaller homes to balance out all the opulent manors. Which makes sense. After all, Argonians do have a history of making even the simplest "mud" seem "humble".

That said, however, we've seen ruins turned into homes in the past. And one idea I've long thought about is the idea of a Xanmeer (one of those Mayan-esque Argonian pyramids) as a home. I've thought about maybe a Xanmeer with two smaller, interconnecting ones on either side, and some sort of lagoon around it with a few waterfalls flowing in the back?

As for other ideas, well, maybe something along the lines of an abandoned hatching pool, perhaps? With its own pond and a fairly large Hist Tree with those beautiful flowers hanging from it (or maybe we'll see those flowers get added as a furnishing item)?

What kind of home would you like to see in Murkmire? :)
Edited by TonyRockaroni on June 11, 2018 7:02AM