Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Make hirelings great!

gimpdrb14_ESO
gimpdrb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I was thinking of a rework to hirelings.

they would still max out at 3 skill points but wouldn't be available till you hit rank 50 in the craft which they are tied to.
the 1st and 2nd ranks you get basic crafting mats but the 3rd rank unlocks a crafting writ mail, you would basically get the same stuff you get from turning in a crafting writ, and this would be on a new 24hour cooldown, maybe 12hour for eso plus members. also I was thinking in these boxes could be any motif page from any motif currently in game, but this would be a very rare chance.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like them the way they are. They do need to add a jewelry hireling however.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We need alchemy & JC hirelings tbh
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »

If you do the quest line for the dark brotherhood you can unlock a passive that grants access to the shadowy supplier ... If you pick poisons from his chouse of ware you get a satchel with alchemy stuff in
  • KyraCROgnon
    KyraCROgnon
    ✭✭✭
    we definitely do need JC hireling, there is no reason why it's not available, and i don't see it being more gamebreaking than for other professions !

And it would give us new reading material !
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't waste points on alchemy hirelings. All the ingredients are too plentiful.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This, plus a change from the 24 hour cooldown (2x12).

3 skillpoints would be fairly easy to find for Alchemy Hireling. Those easy to find mats are just as easy on the other crafts too, but they add up in a hurry if you have spare points.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This, plus a change from the 24 hour cooldown (2x12).

3 skillpoints would be fairly easy to find for Alchemy Hireling. Those easy to find mats are just as easy on the other crafts too, but they add up in a hurry if you have spare points.

I'd rather have the 3 pointer be a 24h login but double the rewards tbh, logging in twice a day is just a hassle and really dumb